testtest

OCONUS TRIP

So, you were able to see over everyone while walking about town and had a vision😉
I dont even know what that means honestly, but having lived 9 of the past 20 years OCONUS I appreciate the foundational principals that we are supposedly based on. A lot of other folks do not have that privilege. I was reminded of this during the past week. I have a bit more of an insight than merely walking about town as it were...

I dont even know what that means honestly, but having lived 9 of the past 20 years OCONUS I appreciate the foundational principals that we are supposedly based on. A lot of other folks do not have that privilege. I was reminded of this during the past week. I have a bit more of an insight than merely walking about town as it were...
We are taller than the average asian bear 😉

I just got back from a whirlwind trip to Taiwan and Japan... this is your reminder that despite the various opinions of us jackwagons on here,

Jack wagon

1693659019497.png
Urban Dictionary
https://www.urbandictionary.com › define

Loser. Someone who is totally worthless.

==============================================================

well i dunno...i happen to think there are more good decent people on this site then there ever could be, with the exception of some hijacking another thread if for no other reason than to go on a psycho babble rant.

good information otherwise, kind spoken many times, hell we even got guys here that post a meme every now and then....

but ......???

1693659373050.png

My passport expired 2-3 years now so couple months ago I sent in for a renewal. Sent them a copy of my picture which was taken from around the same period before the PP expired, 2010 or so. They rejected the photo and sent back the check - I guess the expected me to “age” better… or worse? Maybe if I sent them a mugshot photo holding a Seattle PD booking placard.

Anyway I’m too lazy to take a new photo and really don’t plan on future international travel. Im still few years away to getting an updated drivers license with Real ID, I just wanted an updated PP to use in lieu of that Real ID for CONUS flight. P

Land of the…..Free ?
It’s getting to the point here in the CONUS that travel is getting stymied, restricted, limited by not only rising fuel costs, but violence and lockdown...just like overseas.
Something to ponder…not sure how much longer before interstate travel will be a permissible right by the new world order globalist here, should they remain bent on their grandiose ideas of “15 minute green cities”.

Jack wagon

View attachment 43127
Urban Dictionary
https://www.urbandictionary.com › define

Loser. Someone who is totally worthless.

==============================================================

well i dunno...i happen to think there are more good decent people on this site then there ever could be, with the exception of some hijacking another thread if for no other reason than to go on a psycho babble rant.

good information otherwise, kind spoken many times, hell we even got guys here that post a meme every now and then....

but ......???

View attachment 43128
Perhaps I used the term Jackwagon in an inappropriate manner...

ummm...yeah, calling us all a bunch of losers..........
Well, I am here too, that was not my intention, sorry folks. I am a jackwagon too if that is the case. I believe I was referring to folks who have never traveled or experienced other things talking about travel or those other things...

Back