testtest

OK! No Red Flag Laws Allowed!

67642325_10162257875185720_4946474991118974976_n.jpg

This is a disturbing situation that I believe will only get worse. I firmly believe more needs to be done to ensure firearms can not be accessible to people with serious mental instabilities however allowing anyone to report a law abiding citizen to law enforcement and subsequently have that law abiding citizen lose their rights is beyond reprehensible.

This is a disturbing situation that I believe will only get worse. I firmly believe more needs to be done to ensure firearms can not be accessible to people with serious mental instabilities however allowing anyone to report a law abiding citizen to law enforcement and subsequently have that law abiding citizen lose their rights is beyond reprehensible.

Many Law Abiding Police & Combat Veterans have PTSD and are still working at their jobs and they are targeted by RED FLAG LAWS because they went for treatment for this Disorder some take medication to help with sleep and they are looked at as a Danger to Society. Unless a Mental Health MD says they are a danger to themselves or others they should not be targeted because of PTSD.

I am adamant concerning doing more in regards to keeping firearms out of the hands of those that suffer from mental disabilities, my cousin lost his son to suicide when he was able to acquire a gun to end his life after suffering for years with depression.
I understand completely that it is not all about guns as he could have chosen other ways to end his pain it however is very apparent that we are looking at creating more laws to just make a very small group of people happy.
Red flag laws do NOTHING to fix the most important issues.
(Hypothetically speaking)
It is very disturbing when you think that a neighbor who is upset with someone who lives next door and is upset when leaves are “by accident” blown onto his lawn and can use a law to have his neighbors life destroyed.
We have to be careful y saying this is a Democratic thing since I’ve read that there are some Republicans that have also sponsored these bills.
“Luckily not many”

We have a long way to go to protect our rights.

Those are R.I.N.O'S Republicans In Name Only just like a Wolf in Sheep's Clothing, in other words, a Democrat in the Republican Party ie Mit Romney & John McCain come to mind part of the establishment they will always vote with the Democrats agenda to Shread the Constitution & Bill of Rights!

We have a cloaking Senator in Graham. He's a RINO for Four years, Conservative for Two years.
After the election, he's a RINO again. Can't get rid of him because the Demos all vote for him!!

Back