testtest

On Guns.....Joe Biden is Full of It.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting quote:

Roughly five million Americans own AR-style semiautomatic rifles [with many millions more owning them in 2020]. The overwhelming majority of citizens who own and use such rifles do so for lawful purposes, including self-defense and target shooting. Under our precedents, that is all that is needed for citizens to have a right under the Second Amendment to keep such weapons.

With the passage of time & the apparent firearm of choice in this most recent "run on the gun store" event, I think the totals may have increased somewhat. :)

It becomes more apparent with each passing day why obama chose biden as his VP. Biden is basically a blabbering idiot, who has a very small grasp on reality. In other words, he made a great puppet.

Last edited:
Going after the auto worker Like he did sealed his defeat. Loosing his cool and using profanity and threatening to take someone outside is NOT the type of individual we want or need in the highest office in our country. I won’t call him a man so I’ll say that person has no grasp on reality.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back