testtest

One for the women.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Youngest granddaughter (she's 20) and I had range time today. First she fired my Glock 23 with 9mm. Then with 40 S&W and finally 357SIG. Didn't care too much for the SIG. Said they had a bit of a kick!
Next she fired the SA 1911 in 45ACP. She liked it a lot better than the SIG.
To continue she fired the PSA 300 BO. Sweet, loves it.
Getting down and serious out comes the Taurus Raging Judge Magnum. "Papa it's awfully heavy."
45LC not too bad cause the gun is so heavy. Asked if she wanted to try the 454 Casull? Had me
shoot one first. Took a few minutes to work up a yes. Fired a couple of my light loads. Fired a couple
of my heavy loads. Fired some 410 and liked the pattern up close!!
Having enough of the 454 she loaded up a 30 round mag of the 300 BO and blasted away. Says next time
the 300 has to come for sure.
Looks like next time we bring all the 44's and the 300.....

Youngest granddaughter (she's 20) and I had range time today. First she fired my Glock 23 with 9mm. Then with 40 S&W and finally 357SIG. Didn't care too much for the SIG. Said they had a bit of a kick!
Next she fired the SA 1911 in 45ACP. She liked it a lot better than the SIG.
To continue she fired the PSA 300 BO. Sweet, loves it.
Getting down and serious out comes the Taurus Raging Judge Magnum. "Papa it's awfully heavy."
45LC not too bad cause the gun is so heavy. Asked if she wanted to try the 454 Casull? Had me
shoot one first. Took a few minutes to work up a yes. Fired a couple of my light loads. Fired a couple
of my heavy loads. Fired some 410 and liked the pattern up close!!
Having enough of the 454 she loaded up a 30 round mag of the 300 BO and blasted away. Says next time
the 300 has to come for sure.
Looks like next time we bring all the 44's and the 300.....
Watch that 300 BO Sarge, sounds like she has a hankering for it. :sneaky:. I worked up the "courage" to fire my Ruger 454 Casull by watching videos of others shooting it. I saw a few women fire it fine, so I figured I could do it as well. Shot some 300 gr Buffalo Bore, and had enough after 20 rounds.

1583452417396.gif

Actually posted it February 22nd.......😬
It's funny that I just got to this article in my mail (I've got a backlog of gun articles in my email inbox), and I though this was recent (i.e. after 2/22), but apparently not. (Perhaps you're getting them eariler than I get them).

Hey, Cyberdyne Systems has fast email.........

Edit: added couple updates about the python earlier.

If posted the same thing twice myself in here.......had to change one several times.....🤪

I think you been hanging around Thanos to much.......😂😂😂😂
That's more understandable as I'm certainly not one to go back through everyone's posts to see if it was posted before. Heck, I don't even have time to read everyone's threads.
As for hanging with Thanos, nah, I was among the world's 1/2 he put to 😴 with his snap. :( Edit: (he said I had too many guns & he needed to catch up)

Last edited:
Watch that 300 BO Sarge, sounds like she has a hankering for it. :sneaky:. I worked up the "courage" to fire my Ruger 454 Casull by watching videos of others shooting it. I saw a few women fire it fine, so I figured I could do it as well. Shot some 300 gr Buffalo Bore, and had enough after 20 rounds.
I took a box of 100 454 Casull 300gr to the range one day last year. I ceased having fun at 58.
I do keep bringing it back to the range on ladies day!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back