testtest

One-Hand Shooting

I've been shooting off handed since 1987 after I broke my left wrist and have done so ever after. My left wrist can't even handle the recoil from a fn57 and barely a 22lp.

I'm ambidextrous. Right is a tad better but I still use my left eye mostly as I see better with it but either eye no hang ups there. I'm naturally left-handed but in first grade I was forced to switch to my right hand to write or I couldn't attend school.

I've freaked a few friends out by firing a mag through one firearm and picking up another with my left and putting them rounds practically on top of the others down range.

I'm ambidextrous. Right is a tad better but I still use my left eye mostly as I see better with it but either eye no hang ups there. I'm naturally left-handed but in first grade I was forced to switch to my right hand to write or I couldn't attend school.

I've freaked a few friends out by firing a mag through one firearm and picking up another with my left and putting them rounds practically on top of the others down range.
My parents didn't want me to be left handed, so they made me do things right handed. It made me a good switch hitter, bowler and boxer!

Back