testtest

One strange week

Sld1959

Hellcat
I will be happy to see this week over. It has been, health wise, the oddest weekend in my life, so far.

Started out Sunday had the incident where I fell on glass and cut my first knuckle making a trip to ER for stitches needed.

Then Wed morning Pat said it looked like it was infected so off to walk in clinic where I get a script for Keflex. I have had to take Keflex for years because until recently I had to take it before dental trips due to artificial joints. So, I get the script and take one that night, suddenly I find out I am now allergic to Keflex with a severe reaction. Which makes for a fast trip to ER again.

Thursday I get a second antibiotic and take that, finding out that amazingly I am allergic to that. No trip need to hospital this time 50mg of antihistamine takes care of it.

Since finger looking better this morning I am done, I really am not pressing my luck this week. Can I sleep thru Saturday to get this week over?

I really don't where or if I should post a recent document I received from the VA. It is a survey on services provided by the VA. To start with The VA has been very good to me and I have no real complaints. One of the questions really got me going. It asked me if I was transgender male, transgender female or binary. What the hell is binary?

I really don't where or if I should post a recent document I received from the VA. It is a survey on services provided by the VA. To start with The VA has been very good to me and I have no real complaints. One of the questions really got me going. It asked me if I was transgender male, transgender female or binary. What the hell is binary?
Check “all of the above”
Tell them your legal last name change is Jorge and reap the “woke” benefits 🙄🙄😡

Back