testtest

Online ammo purchase in Massachusetts

Can ammunition (9mm) be purchased online and delivered to a Massachusetts resident ?
Yes legally it can be sold to a Mass resident but most of the online dealers will not sell to Massachusetts residents because of the states politics and the threat of violating the ever stricter 2A laws there.

Target Sports USA in Connecticut will sell to Massachusetts residents but you will need to create an account and upload a copy of your LTC to get them to ship to you.

Target sports typically has good pricing on ammo especially when bought in bulk because they will offer free shipping if you meet the minimum purchase requirement.

I hope this helps:
I'm a former Massachusetts resident but I escaped to freedom last year when I bought a house in NH.

Yes legally it can be sold to a Mass resident but most of the online dealers will not sell to Massachusetts residents because of the states politics and the threat of violating the ever stricter 2A laws there.

Target Sports USA in Connecticut will sell to Massachusetts residents but you will need to create an account and upload a copy of your LTC to get them to ship to you.

Target sports typically has good pricing on ammo especially when bought in bulk because they will offer free shipping if you meet the minimum purchase requirement.

I hope this helps:
I'm a former Massachusetts resident but I escaped to freedom last year when I bought a house in NH.

thank you 10mm Life...I'mgoing to their website today to establish an account.

Back