testtest

Oops

that shop must be haunted. it just "fell off" the lift? i don't think so... a ghost did it. or maybe a lot of ghost

download.jfifxd.jpeg

what i noticed was, that vette did not have the doors open, or the hood, or truck.

back in my day, when a vette went on the lift, it was known that cracks would happen, if those things were kept closed.

maybe the new vettes since the early 80's are better now, but i'd still make sure i read where the lift points are and the factory procedure.

must have been a grease monkey that put that car on the lift....

Mid engine added 10% to the rear creating a 60/40 weight balance.
It’s in the brochure but not on the service manual?

A fall like that, no telling how the all catty-whompus rear end will fare afterwards.

(+1 on the videos choice of One Flew Over The Cuckoo’s Nest waltz serenade muzak.)

Mid engine added 10% to the rear creating a 60/40 weight balance.
It’s in the brochure but not on the service manual?

A fall like that, no telling how the all catty-whompus rear end will fare afterwards.

(+1 on the videos choice of One Flew Over The Cuckoo’s Nest waltz serenade muzak.)
if it were my car, i'd demand a totaling out from the insurance company.

as it is now, the way cars are built with a percentage of plastics, aluminum, cast materials, and all those sensors..??

the sensors alone can total out a car.

i'd also sue the garage and DEMAND the imbecile be fired.

if they don't fire him..??

post on ALL social media the garage name, even the imbeciles name as well.......

too many companies, from A to Z, hire "bodies" cuz they need help. the days of experienced workers went out the door, before Covid hit, and it simply WILL NOT improve, as no one wants to work anymore, and want that g/ment subsidized "stay at home" money...

the WORST thing any G'ment could have done.........nothing but lazy bastavicthes in this country.........so NO ONE sitting at home, refusing to go and work, should ever complain that the immigrants coming in daily, are taking jobs.

Back