testtest

Out of the Shadows: Global Elites Forced to make their case for New World Order

The global elites are always welcome to discuss their point of view with me.

Of course, considering I wouldn't know their background, I would not invite them in to my home without extreme vetting such as; a criminal background check, a citizenship check, a clear-bill of health blood test for dangerous, contagious, communicable diseases (including rabies) and illegal drug use, a body check for lice & bed bugs, and a 14-day quarantine once they enter my state.

You just don't know what dumpster these elites last dived into without taking some precautions.

Since they have no qualms at falsifying documents not welcome on the property, let alone inside our dwelling.
More than welcome to discuss anything over the fence at a ten foot interval.

The global elites are always welcome to discuss their point of view with me.

Of course, considering I wouldn't know their background, I would not invite them in to my home without extreme vetting such as; a criminal background check, a citizenship check, a clear-bill of health blood test for dangerous, contagious, communicable diseases (including rabies) and illegal drug use, a body check for lice & bed bugs, and a 14-day quarantine once they enter my state.

You just don't know what dumpster these elites last dived into without taking some precautions.
They are contagious as in their STUPIDITY is working their way too others! They have "Stupid is as stupid does" policy implanted/implemented on others!

Back