testtest

P-Mags for Glocks

Annihilator

Emissary
Founding Member
Now you have read many of my posts about just using factory mags in my guns, in my area factory Glock mags are becoming scarce, so I bought a couple of the Magpul P-mags for my G19 and G17. I have been using them now for a bit and have to say they work great, now these mags are all polymer with no steel insert, so I guess if you can’t find factory Glock mags, these are a good alternative plus they are not that expensive either, ok, now you can slap me for using other mags instead of factory……

Last edited:
Now you have read many of my posts about just using factory mags in my guns, in my area factory Glock mags are becoming scarce, so I bought a couple is the Magpul P-mags for my G19 and G17. I have been using them now for a bit and have to say they work great, now these mags are all polymer with no steel insert, so I guess if you can’t find factory Glock mags, these are a good alternative plus they are not that expensive either, ok, now you can slap me for using other mags instead of factory……
I ran PMags with my Glocks, NBD.

Heck, My Sig Cross came standard with a PMag.

I run AUG PMags with no issues.

I’ve got AK PMags that work great.

And I have AR PMags in both 556 and 308 that run with no issues.

They make good stuff.

I really like the PMags for my Glocks. The first set of the Glock PMAG 17 GL9s I got was in 2016, about a year into its production ( and well beyond where MagPul voluntarily recalled: ).

I purchased them to test out as training/practice-use mags, for my 9mm-conversion G32 (I really love that the Glocks have a robust integral overtravel stop) that I'd often loaned out to non-gun-owner friends who showed serious interest and whom I invited to accompany me to novice/beginner-level training classes (I'd pay for their tuition, and sometimes even ammo). By that time, they'd already gotten enough favorable reviews online -and more importantly first-hand through my local shooting buddies- that I thought it was worth the small investment to purchase a few.

They've worked extremely well and have been durable, and in all honesty I currently wouldn't have any problems recommending them as even someone's duty/defensive mags, if they're trying to watch their bottom line. I've pretty much stopped buying factory Glock magazines (not that I don't have a few 😅 ), and instead routinely pick up a ten-pack of these when I see them on-sale.

They are a reliable and much more affordable alternative. I have a few; some for the 17,19, and a few 27 round sticks I use in the foxtrot mike 9 mm rifle.
The ONLY pmag I ever had issue with is the Ak variant running in my Norinco MAK90. It just chews the plastic up like a fat kid on chocolate cake. This has more to do with sloppy tolerances of the AK platform, not the mag.
I’ve been waiting on the D-50 PCC for my 9 mm rifle.

Last edited:
Back