testtest

PA Gun Owners & Shops Beware!

Thank God I live in KENTUCKY, no guns BS here. (y) :cool:
Beshear is just laying low for now. I believe he'll show his true colors early next year. If the dems get control of the senate after the Georgia run-offs, it'll be like the inmates from Arkum Asylum running the show. Before he was inaugurated he stated he intended to repeal constitutional carry in the state. He'd rule the state like Northam does in VA given the chance.

diligent and careful.

About....?

About a virus that 9,996 out of every 10,000 people who have it, recover completely, most without any medication or even any symptoms to start with? Because that's what the CDC's 99.969% recovery rate means.

This thing is a danger to 4 people out of every 10,000 who catch it. A "plague", like this thing is hyped to be? Would leave 4 out of every 10,000 ALIVE.

Think about it.

If it were so "horrible"...we wouldn't NEED "contact tracing" to figure out where it's going. We wouldn't have to chase it...we'd just have to watch the businesses close because employees can't go to work; watch the towns turn to ghost towns; watch the cities pile with bodies. We'd know where it's been.

This thing is so sneaky, so covert, so terrifying...that we have to chase it around, and put trackers on our cell phones, and cancel our family gatherings, and stop going to church (but WalMart is just fine!), and stop going out to eat, and get tested if we go out of state..because it has the nerve to be invisible, and ineffectual, and not leave a trail of bodies and deserted streets in its wake. Why else would most people who "test positive" show zero symptoms, and require zero specialized medication, in order to "survive" the encounter with maybe a loss of taste and smell for a few days or weeks?

Yep.

That scares the bejeezus out of me.

Wolf, and the rest of his ilk, have zero reason to shut down our lives other than a power grab. Period. Again - that article is not from some right-wing radical group. Those numbers come from the CDC itself. If they're supposed to be unbiased, and all about public safety, and disease control (it is in their name, after all...)...then why aren't THEY publicizing this? Why aren't THEY talking about this? Why aren't THEY telling us about this, so we can all stop being afraid, and start getting back to our daily lives?

Because Wolf, and Pelosi, and DiBlasio, and Cuomo, have all gotten a taste of total, ultimate power...and they refuse to let it go.

Because we - We The People - have simply bent over, and let them do it to us. We have given them "emergency control" in a situation that is decidedly not an "emergency" - not according to the CDC, not according to actual results, not according to real scientific data.

And it is up to US to let them know that the "emergency" is over. We want our ranges back. We want our restaurants back. We want our businesses back. We want our LIVES back.

Send letters. Send emails. Make phone calls. LET THEM KNOW. I sent the article to Maryland Governor Hogan - maybe he'll actually see it. maybe only one of his lackeys will see it. But, I sent it.

Send REAL information to YOUR politicians. Let them know we're aware of the REAL facts. Share it with your friends. Spread the facts - the ACTUAL facts - about this whole thing.

Again - this is not politics. This is not propaganda. This IS "the science" they keep telling us to "follow". THIS IS THE CDC. These are CDC NUMBERS. It's time to end all this. The data is out there. Period.

Beshear is just laying low for now. I believe he'll show his true colors early next year. If the dems get control of the senate after the Georgia run-offs, it'll be like the inmates from Arkum Asylum running the show. Before he was inaugurated he stated he intended to repeal constitutional carry in the state. He'd rule the state like Northam does in VA given the chance.
Unfortunately I have to agree with you.

About....?

About a virus that 9,996 out of every 10,000 people who have it, recover completely, most without any medication or even any symptoms to start with? Because that's what the CDC's 99.969% recovery rate means.

This thing is a danger to 4 people out of every 10,000 who catch it. A "plague", like this thing is hyped to be? Would leave 4 out of every 10,000 ALIVE.

Think about it.

If it were so "horrible"...we wouldn't NEED "contact tracing" to figure out where it's going. We wouldn't have to chase it...we'd just have to watch the businesses close because employees can't go to work; watch the towns turn to ghost towns; watch the cities pile with bodies. We'd know where it's been.

This thing is so sneaky, so covert, so terrifying...that we have to chase it around, and put trackers on our cell phones, and cancel our family gatherings, and stop going to church (but WalMart is just fine!), and stop going out to eat, and get tested if we go out of state..because it has the nerve to be invisible, and ineffectual, and not leave a trail of bodies and deserted streets in its wake. Why else would most people who "test positive" show zero symptoms, and require zero specialized medication, in order to "survive" the encounter with maybe a loss of taste and smell for a few days or weeks?

Yep.

That scares the bejeezus out of me.

Wolf, and the rest of his ilk, have zero reason to shut down our lives other than a power grab. Period. Again - that article is not from some right-wing radical group. Those numbers come from the CDC itself. If they're supposed to be unbiased, and all about public safety, and disease control (it is in their name, after all...)...then why aren't THEY publicizing this? Why aren't THEY talking about this? Why aren't THEY telling us about this, so we can all stop being afraid, and start getting back to our daily lives?

Because Wolf, and Pelosi, and DiBlasio, and Cuomo, have all gotten a taste of total, ultimate power...and they refuse to let it go.

Because we - We The People - have simply bent over, and let them do it to us. We have given them "emergency control" in a situation that is decidedly not an "emergency" - not according to the CDC, not according to actual results, not according to real scientific data.

And it is up to US to let them know that the "emergency" is over. We want our ranges back. We want our restaurants back. We want our businesses back. We want our LIVES back.

Send letters. Send emails. Make phone calls. LET THEM KNOW. I sent the article to Maryland Governor Hogan - maybe he'll actually see it. maybe only one of his lackeys will see it. But, I sent it.

Send REAL information to YOUR politicians. Let them know we're aware of the REAL facts. Share it with your friends. Spread the facts - the ACTUAL facts - about this whole thing.

Again - this is not politics. This is not propaganda. This IS "the science" they keep telling us to "follow". THIS IS THE CDC. These are CDC NUMBERS. It's time to end all this. The data is out there. Period.
Ok I’ve agreed with what you had to say twice however I guess YOU don’t want me to state MY opinions/concern without you coming back and repeating your case, I get it, you have your feelings thank you for sharing,
I have mine. Which I shared.
Have a good day.

Wasn't trying to argue, just stating my points as well. Not once did I tell you you were "wrong", or argue. I guess it just frustrates me that people still don't seem to understand that this whole thing is overblown, for zero reason whatsoever.

My main point in all this would be that it's fine for you to have your beliefs, just like it's fine for me to have mine; it's fine for you to want to wear a mask if you decide that's what's right for you. You can stay home if that's what's right for you. You can shutter your business if that's what's right for you. I won't stop you, or anyone, who chooses that for themselves.

But stop forcing that choice on others, if we choose to get back to a normal life.

The science simply does not support the fear, nor the global lockdown mentality.

And right now...none of us have a choice.

THAT, is the problem here. We're a "free" country...where nobody has a choice.

Back