testtest

pay cash or debit card..???

(With Most) cell phones you can turn off the GPS that would be used to track your location and movements however with the advent of crash detection and automatic emergency services notifications that works against you.
Your cell phone "pings" off this tower or that, or picks up Wi-Fi here or there. They know where you are and what you're talking about all the time. During the scamdemic, Chicago and other big cities were back dooring peoples cell phones to track migration patterns and monitor how conforming people were to their asinine rules for "shelter in place"

Yet another example why Cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin make sense.😊
Yeah, we didn't just have some 20 something give all the money to his girlfriend and the DNC from one of those "crypto" investments .
I like cash, but like everyone else, I got lulled by the convenience of swipe here, insert there. And , as has been mentioned, "national coin shortage " ,Is everyone collecting coins now? Do they wear out, were they due for replacement? Where did they go. I think it's much easier to palletize millions of dollars in cash vs coins, so we know 3rd world countries don't have it. Where did it all go? Maybe it's all piled up by the other commodities that are suddenly scarce.

Yeah, we didn't just have some 20 something give all the money to his girlfriend and the DNC from one of those "crypto" investments .
I like cash, but like everyone else, I got lulled by the convenience of swipe here, insert there. And , as has been mentioned, "national coin shortage " ,Is everyone collecting coins now? Do they wear out, were they due for replacement? Where did they go. I think it's much easier to palletize millions of dollars in cash vs coins, so we know 3rd world countries don't have it. Where did it all go? Maybe it's all piled up by the other commodities that are suddenly scarce.
It seems you're limiting your evaluation to current circumstances wherein crypto is primarily a speculative asset class which all things considered is in a proof of concept stage. Try for a moment to imagine block chain-based CURRENCY which is primarily used as a medium of exchange instead of an asset class. It's a situation where people become their own banks, where transactions are peer to peer and where central bankers ability to inflate away the value of currency at will becomes reduced.

Not to mention leaves transaction tracking as a wallet address to wallet address only proposition, i.e. if I don't know the owner of a given wallet then I have no idea as to the who or what of any given transaction.

So first I’m not your “bro” and second if you were fortunate enough not to get Covid then good for you but to refer to the pandemic as a scam then you are seriously delusional.

As far as what Canada did to the truckers is Canada’s decision not mine.

Cell phone use, yeah probably not real secure but if the government wants to listen to my phone calls about what I’m picking up for dinner or when I’m going on a wildlife rescue call then have at it.
Then your again going to bring up the Covid situation as a scam??
Don’t forget to put on your aluminum foil hat on when you go outside.
I don't think he was referring to covid as a scam. More the government's reaction to covid. Which was certainly ridiculous and had nothing to do with keeping people healthy.

If there is anyone left who trusts the CDC, covid medical resaerchers or the government, read this. "Research" shows unvaccinated people are 76% more likely to be involved in serious car wrecks. Doctors should counsel unvaccinated patients on traffic safety, insurance compaies should take vax status into account when setting rates and first responders should be extra cautious because people in car wrecks are probably not vaxxed. This is exactly the stuff that makes people say F the government and the CDC and your vaccinations.

I don't think he was referring to covid as a scam. More the government's reaction to covid. Which was certainly ridiculous and had nothing to do with keeping people healthy.

If there is anyone left who trusts the CDC, covid medical resaerchers or the government, read this. "Research" shows unvaccinated people are 76% more likely to be involved in serious car wrecks. Doctors should counsel unvaccinated patients on traffic safety, insurance compaies should take vax status into account when setting rates and first responders should be extra cautious because people in car wrecks are probably not vaxxed. This is exactly the stuff that makes people say F the government and the CDC and your vaccinations.

Although I respect your opinion and how you interpret his post I don’t see it the same way in him calling it a “scamdemic”

Could everything about how the Covid outbreak been handled differently??
Absolutely yes however my take on that is people who didn’t get infected or lose friends and family to it are the ones calling it fake news.

I had covid in October of 2020, that was before the clot shots and any kind of treatment. I was sick as a dog for about a month. the dr's more or less told me to go home and sweat it out cause they have no treatment for it.

When the vaccine came out me and the wife took it, it liked to killed me. my whole left side went numb, thought i was having a stroke. i never took a booster.

I believe maybe the shots worked on that first variant, but they don't work on none of them now. those boosters are just crap to make big pharma richer. My neighbor and his whole family got covid and are fully vaccinated with all the boosters. he even got it twice.

I was a good sheep before i got the stuff, i wore a mask everywhere and didn't go anywhere i didn't need to. when i got back to the truck i washed my hands with sanitizer every time. none of the precautions fraudci was pushing worked for me. i still got it.

and to top it off i got the flu shot this year and a month later i got the flu. i'm done with shots.

now that i have completely derailed this thread i will shut up.:cool:

Although I respect your opinion and how you interpret his post I don’t see it the same way in him calling it a “scamdemic”

Could everything about how the Covid outbreak been handled differently??
Absolutely yes however my take on that is people who didn’t get infected or lose friends and family to it are the ones calling it fake news.
I got vaxxed January 2021. Both my elderly parents got covid and acquaintances of mine died from it. I know the virus is real. I also know there is a lot we don’t know about who and why are most seriously impacted. Dr Fauci’s contradictory rambling and the CDC ( the same org that wants gun violence classified as a public health epidemic) did far more harm to this country than good. Fast tracking an untested and experimental vaccine that may turn out to be as dangerous as the virus for some people and making it mandatory for large groups of the populace was irresponsible and politically driven. There is no doubt to anyone with the IQ of an average 7th grader that the democrats and the media shamefully used the pandemic to get rid of Trump and further demonize conservatives. Calling anyone skeptical of the CDC’s diktats “ science deniers” and equating them with flat earthers. And there is no doubt many cases of the flu and other conditions were labeled “Covid” for political and financial reasons.

Two years in now and we have all kinds of targeted “boosters” all being pushed out by big pharma with almost no FDA oversight. Meanwhile RSV is ravaging young children and I haven’t even heard where anyone is working on a vaccine for that.

If or when actual statistics come to light we will find out that it’s much like statistics for “ mass shootings”. To people affected by it, yes it’s absolutely devastating. As a statistical matter it’s likely far, far less significant.

It seems you're limiting your evaluation to current circumstances wherein crypto is primarily a speculative asset class which all things considered is in a proof of concept stage. Try for a moment to imagine block chain-based CURRENCY which is primarily used as a medium of exchange instead of an asset class. It's a situation where people become their own banks, where transactions are peer to peer and where central bankers ability to inflate away the value of currency at will becomes reduced.

Not to mention leaves transaction tracking as a wallet address to wallet address only proposition, i.e. if I don't know the owner of a given wallet then I have no idea as to the who or what of any given transaction.
So what is the recourse in the event of theft by deception or straight up pyramid scheming? I'm not anti-crypto. I just don't see any safeguards in place. At some point, you have to "trust" another, correct? How do I do that if I can't trust that I can convey my point in a group of "like-minded" individuals. At least cash, for now, carries the words, "in god we trust" and "this note is legal tender for all debts, public and private" At least for now.

So what is the recourse in the event of theft by deception or straight up pyramid scheming? I'm not anti-crypto. I just don't see any safeguards in place. At some point, you have to "trust" another, correct? How do I do that if I can't trust that I can convey my point in a group of "like-minded" individuals. At least cash, for now, carries the words, "in god we trust" and "this note is legal tender for all debts, public and private" At least for now.
Same recourse that you have if someone steals your federal reserve notes, Maddoff stole $$ from investors who have never been made whole, SBF stole crypto from investors who will never be made whole, different asset, same result.

With crypto you’re your own “safeguard” (bank), if you handle it foolishly you suffer the consequences, if you handle it prudently you’ll be fine. FTX wasn’t caused by any flaw with crypto it was caused by people getting suckered by a con artist.

Your cell phone "pings" off this tower or that, or picks up Wi-Fi here or there. They know where you are and what you're talking about all the time. During the scamdemic, Chicago and other big cities were back dooring peoples cell phones to track migration patterns and monitor how conforming people were to their asinine rules for "shelter in place"
I'm switching to a cord of green wood and an Indian blanket! :D

Everything will soon come down to the fact that they'll know about our every action. I'm very annoyed by the prospect of always using cash. Debit and credit cards have been a part of my life for a long time. I don't want to give up such a convenient method of saving my money and paying my bills. Hopefully, digital currencies can bypass such strict payment rules. I've been trading for some time and work strictly in the forex market opening time. So I have a certain amount of BTC, ETH, and Doge. If I can pay with this for weapons or at least cartridges, I'll be happy. I haven't heard of any weapons store that now accepts cryptocurrency.

this :poop: needs to stop what we do with our credit cards, otherwise what will be next, our debit cards? Gift cards..??

pre-paid credit cards..???

lucky for me, i pay with my debit card, only once did i buy a gun with a credit card in person at the LGS, and maybe 2 times on Gun Broker

so, anyone who just wants to "stock up" will now be considered a "mass shooter". rather than say a hunter or survivalist..??

Dunno...but...

I was buying a gun mail order to ship from an out of state Cabela's to an in-state Cabela's. It was an $1800 sale. Chase refused the purchase. Nothing wrong with the card, near $25k unused limit. Discover accepted the purchase.

Chase contacted me later about fraud worries after the sale was completed with Discover. It may have been an innocent mistake. But it never happened until the credit card companies started to monitor gun sales.

won a war.jpg

Back