testtest

Pipe cleaners are your friend.

Sld1959

Hellcat
The pipe cleaners is so handy for things like firing pin channels, slide rails and nooks and crannies.

20230916_112432.jpg

View attachment 43726
These come in handy also, my doctor keeps me supplied…..😬
ditto
i have a box of these, gloves, wooden flat things and pipe cleaners, the qtips seem to follow me home from my doctor as well. i figure they are compensation for me waiting 30 minutes in the little room for her to arrive.
i have started bringing my back pack to visits, why do they lock the doors now??

ditto
i have a box of these, gloves, wooden flat things and pipe cleaners, the qtips seem to follow me home from my doctor as well. i figure they are compensation for me waiting 30 minutes in the little room for her to arrive.
i have started bringing my back pack to visits, why do they lock the doors now??
we have a "drinking straw law" here............

yup

the state doesn't want drinking straws on the countertops of coffee shops, you must ask for ONE..!!

some bull crap about stray straws on the beach, sidewalks, ocean, and up 3 year old's noses...

so every time i go to a coffee shop, like Dunkin, or Honey Dew, i GRAB a buncha frigging straws and walk out with them, and stuff them in my car door pocket.!!!!!!!

As of January 1, 2022, Rhode Island law prohibits food service establishments from providing customers with single-use plastic straws unless a consumer asks for one. Violators are subject to a notice of violation for a first and second violation and fines for subsequent violations.Jul 27, 2023

One other thing I've found that is the shiznet is Ramrodz. I've all but quit using a jag and patch method. Ramrodz is a brand name but I've found very similar products sold at Menards and Harbor freight. They can be very economical at those two places. The last time I was at our local Menards I bought two big bags for less than $5 each.

Ar gas tube cleaner ... I've never heard of a pipe cleaner 😳
i had seen a you tuber showing how to clean a gun for the first time gun owner. anyway, he used a pipe cleaner the get behind the extractor on his gun.

and that's just what i use it for as well, it fits snuggly behind it, and you do get some carbon back there.

i also use it to clean then striker or firing pin channel, and the extractor channel as well.

i also have a Wilson scrub brush that fits in those channels as well.

ditto

Wooden ‘aah sticks” good for mixing epoxy and Bondo.
Nice if the the doctor would start adding little packets of Sweet’n Low to his exam room supply cabinet.
Good thing they don’t weigh us before and again after the visit.

Back