testtest

Please please caution your daughters and granddaughters⁸

Law needs to be that ANY person in this country illegally convicted of a violent offense needs to be offered the choice of deportation or life without parole. They also need to understand that to re-enter the country (legally or illegally) is a capital offense with no appeal on conviction.
i don't know about life, wouldn't they be able to study to become an American citizen with all that time..??

is that even allowed?

deporting them, they will only come back as another person.

i say, death penalty. PERIOD.

make the world a better place.

Predators, rapists, kidnappers and killers have always been around.

Always

Jack the ripper … and beyond

Folks have never been safe. Never.
Teach children to always be on look out. Even that is not enough.

The little girl outside of Houston this week is the prime example

Horrific. Just horrific.
I’ve gotten more Amber Alerts on my phone in the last 3 weeks I’ve been in Texas than the last ten years living anywhere else.

The info coming out about Ibarro is unsettling and aggravating. Illegally passed into TX in ‘22. Was let out due to overcrowding. Went to NY. Was arrested there for hurting a minor and driving without a license. Was let go and ended up in GA. His brother, also here illegally, presented a fake green card when police went to his home. Turns out his brother was arrested 3 times, including DUI, shoplifting and i think assault. What the hell are we doing here? I said it before and i’ll say it again, we are done for.
We have enough homegrown perverts, predators, thugs, and all around n'er do wells of our own without importing more.

aren't predators forbidden to get on the internet.??
Well, the issue is the first timers. Or, essentially ones who haven't been caught. They all have to start somewheere.

And, most are banned from internet, while they are on parole/probation. but, I mean, felons are banned from owning guns, yet they get them. And once htey are no longer supervised, there's no way to prevent internet access

In my experience rehabilitation of sex offenders is highly unlikely. Prison terms need to be harsh and certain, especially where children are involved. Just lock them up and throw away the key, and if they are released, watch them like a hawk.
Statically, they are actually the least likely to reoffend. Of all the people i have encountered, they tend to reenter society and adjust the best. They do not want to go back to prison.

You would know the statistics better than I. My experience was mostly with revidivists who were vile humans.
The ones that do rescind are bad. That's the scary part. Usually pedophiles. I don't and won't make excuses but it's really like a disease. It's like a birth defect. They are seriously wired wrong

But form my professional experience, sex offenders tend to reenter to=he community and adjust better than others.

This may sound crazy, but in general, most don't have a criminal mindset. They don't have multiple convictions. They tend not to have addiction issues. They did something terrible and deserve to be dealt with, but other than their offense, as terrible as it was, they typically otherwise obey laws as much as everyone else and just want normal lives. Unlike gangbanger/dealers/addicts who usually never change.

The ones that do rescind are bad. That's the scary part. Usually pedophiles. I don't and won't make excuses but it's really like a disease. It's like a birth defect. They are seriously wired wrong

But form my professional experience, sex offenders tend to reenter to=he community and adjust better than others.

This may sound crazy, but in general, most don't have a criminal mindset. They don't have multiple convictions. They tend not to have addiction issues. They did something terrible and deserve to be dealt with, but other than their offense, as terrible as it was, they typically otherwise obey laws as much as everyone else and just want normal lives. Unlike gangbanger/dealers/addicts who usually never change.
Although I applaud you for your work with these types of individuals and most of what you say I can almost agree with there is a part of me that is still screaming lock them up and throw away the key.
I can’t imagine being the parent of a child that was abused by a sexual predator whether it was a relative, friend of the family or someone else and I would most likely end in prison for dealing with that individual myself if he or she was identified.
I will stop right there.

Be nice if we, the US, could install the same ‘one way backflow valve’ that Venezuelan govt seems to use .. that might mean an actual dictator instead of one disguised as a clueless moron though ..

Although I applaud you for your work with these types of individuals and most of what you say I can almost agree with there is a part of me that is still screaming lock them up and throw away the key.
I can’t imagine being the parent of a child that was abused by a sexual predator whether it was a relative, friend of the family or someone else and I would most likely end in prison for dealing with that individual myself if he or she was identified.
I will stop right there.
Same.

I work specifically with individuals convicted of sex crimes. Statically it's very low that the victim is a stranger. With my current caseload it's about 7.5%. The victim is almost always known to the bad guy.

With that being said, my 12 year old is rarely out of sight (and practically arms reach) of myself and my wife. My 20 year old always carries pepper spray, a taser and a pocket knife. We will be going to get her a conceal carry gun the day after she turns 21
I hope you taught her some simple but ‘persuavise’ empty hands skills to supplement the equipment she has. Not talking about groin shots either ( they do get ‘rr done but drug/pain inhibitors being a wild card - plus w/ some that havta be precision aiming what w/ such small ballseyes!! )

Back