testtest

Posting

Hmm. The forum does rely on some third party servers, for example it runs checks against third party data when checking for spam content at time of submitting a new post. I believe that is the culprit here. Let’s give it some time and I believe it should improve. I don’t really want to disable the anti-spam mechanism.

Hmm. The forum does rely on some third party servers, for example it runs checks against third party data when checking for spam content at time of submitting a new post. I believe that is the culprit here. Let’s give it some time and I believe it should improve. I don’t really want to disable the anti-spam mechanism.
Is there an anti Minion Mechanism ? 🤪🤪🤪

Kidding Anni … well, sort of 🫣🫣😉😉😜😜

Thanks for looking into @Louis G. You will get us there.
1659297840878.png

Louis, fyi, I ran a tracer route on my end when forum was slow, all looked fine.

Back