testtest

Potentially Handy Kit

Looks to be a nice kit, but no way in h3ll am I mounting stuff/implements next to my head, or placing it where a rear seat occupant will face-plant the stuff if in a wreck or something else. I don't put stuff on my dash either, except for my ballcap. Aboard ship stuff that isn't secured somehow and can cause damage (bodily or structural), was always referred to as a "missile hazard" for a reason. Additionally, someone with ill-intent who sees it mounted to the headrest might just decide to steal it.

Yeah, I know. A lot of "what ifs", but better safe than sorry.

Talyn, we must get similar emails from these companies as I've gotten several from RE Tactical for several days now. :). I'm looking for something like this after I pay off some outstanding bills. I usually drive alone and have no kids, so I'm willing to try this on the headrest. I have med kits in Bug Out Bags, but rarely keep them in my truck (Should probably keep one in there). I have an ankle IFAK (Individual First Aid Kit), but usually have that with my range bag. Interesting video, thanks for posting.

Back