testtest

President Joe Biden Tries to Pray Gun Control Into Reality

Annihilator

Emissary
Founding Member
Ok, to me, this is very pathetic, Biden praying for gun control measures, this is how far the left think they can go, I just can’t believe this.

Ok, to me, this is very pathetic, Biden praying for gun control measures, this is how far the left think they can go, I just can’t believe this.

Thanks for posting Anni,
Anti gunners seem to be doing an "all out for all or broke" agenda, from different angles and a no holds barred, "Hail Mary" scheme? Pardon the term, "Guns a blazing" approach? Appears nothing is too sacred to them, not even their warped religious views?

Am thinking most people will be glad when they pack up their bags, garbage and agendas when getting out of office?

Thanks for posting Anni,
Anti gunners seem to be doing an "all out for all or broke" agenda, from different angles and a no holds barred, "Hail Mary" scheme? Pardon the term, "Guns a blazing" approach? Appears nothing is too sacred to them, not even their warped religious views?

Am thinking most people will be glad when they pack up their bags, garbage and agendas when getting out of office?
"Am thinking most people will be glad when they pack up their bags, garbage and agendas when getting out of office?"

The thing is, those folks have no intention whatsoever in leaving office, and will lie, cheat, steal, and probably do whatever it takes to remain firmly entrenched in their elected/appointed positions.

"Am thinking most people will be glad when they pack up their bags, garbage and agendas when getting out of office?"

The thing is, those folks have no intention whatsoever in leaving office, and will lie, cheat, steal, and probably do whatever it takes to remain firmly entrenched in their elected/appointed positions.
that's why i adhere to the "vote them out" mantra.

ineffective? GET THE HELL OUT....!!!!!!

Thanks for posting Anni,

....Note; Am not stating their religion or any religion is is warped, only their likely possible views of theirs may be twisted.

Is a BIG difference to me and likely many others?

Back