testtest

President’s Day Sales 2020

ybm1992

Alpha
Founding Member
Hello everyone,

I’m looking into making my first ever gun purchase soon. I’m interested in buying the XD 9mm 4 inch model. I was wondering whether anyone knew of any upcoming Presidents’ Day sales on firearms? Thanks!

I'd stay away from the big box stores like Cabela's or Bass Pro they usually charge full MSRP. Like Tayln mentioned Palmetto State Armory typically has some good sales everyday.

$319.00 plus free shipping from PSA right now. Really good deal for a reliable well made piece.

Don't forget to inquire about any discounts you may be eligible for. Military, LEO, FR, Senior..... Student
Cabela's recently brought back the 5% for military on Ammo and Firearms.

The problem with ordering online is you may have pay shipping as well as a transfer fee from your FFL. This is the reason I don’t order guns online.

The problem with ordering online is you may have pay shipping as well as a transfer fee from your FFL. This is the reason I don’t order guns online.
Sometimes (rarely) you can find offers of free shipping. And if you select FFLs with low xfer fees, it may make it worthwhile compared to local gun store prices. But I agree, generally shipping & fee are a bit more than local prices.

Have to shop around for FFL's as you do firearms and ammo.
I have FFL's here from $50 to $15. I use the $15 and get excellent service.
Gun purchase online you may not have to pay sales tax.

It's your money, spend a few minutes and shop around.

Sometimes (rarely) you can find offers of free shipping. And if you select FFLs with low xfer fees, it may make it worthwhile compared to local gun store prices. But I agree, generally shipping & fee are a bit more than local prices.
Had one that I purchased..... MSRP and Cabela's price was $999. Then the tax added. Shopped around and found one for $859 and almost bought it. Kept looking and paid $743. NIB on clearance..... put a smile on my face.
With what I saved I was nearly half way to buying another pistol and the wife didn't even know it!!!
Keep looking, don't give up..... I sure don't like it to find a bargain after I've made my purchase.

Check Sportsmansoutdoorsuperstore.com , Botach.com, and if you are an LEO you can get a discount with Springfield's IOP program at your local FFL.

Yeah, sometimes it takes them a day or so to get it shipped in their system but I don't think I have waited over a week to receive it. I am out in Vegas so I would expect it to take extra time. I do hate some of the companies taking more than a couple of days to get things shipped out.

Back