testtest

Prodigy 4.25" Rail size

I am new to the forum and shooting a Prodigy 4.25". So far works flawlessly.
Question: The accessory rail is oversized and will not accept a Streamlight TLR-1 for example, or a Mantix accelerometer.
What am I missing?
Thanks for the comments.

Disregard this post. Got it figured out.
Most accessory lights and lasers cannot be slid on. They either have a screw to loosen or a lever release which you will also need to push to open the clamping jaw of the accessory to install.

For some pistols you will need to swap out the rail attachment cross post that engages the rail. 1913 and Glock style are the two standard interfaces.

Most accessory lights and lasers cannot be slid on. They either have a screw to loosen or a lever release which you will also need to push to open the clamping jaw of the accessory to install.

For some pistols you will need to swap out the rail attachment cross post that engages the rail. 1913 and Glock style are the two standard interfaces.
This.

Wonder how our yeet master @10mmLife knew about this since most yeets don’t have a rail….. or anyone who admits they have one……🤔🤔

Last edited:
Thanks, folks. My confusion was my experience with Glock rails which seem to be just a tad bid narrower than the SA. I understand you have to loosen the screw or whatever to spread the opening. What threw me off was the Mantis accelerometer, which will slide onto the rail, and has a tab to press which recesses the cross bar, so it can slide over the slot. It was just a very tight fit, compared to the Glock, so I didn't try to force it, but with a lot of effort, I got it on.

Disregard this post. Got it figured out.
I know this is an old post, but MontanaDan, how did you get the TLR-1 to fit on the 4.25” Prodigy? I took mine to the range and their armorer couldn’t even get it to work trying multiple different keys.

Back