testtest

Professional and it's tight bushing

southtex

Professional
Founding Member
Does anyone have any suggestions on making the bushing removal on the Professional Model any easier other than thousands of rounds. I have tried leaving the smallest film of oil on the bushing to no avail. The bushing wrench for me is still a must and you better be prepared for the spring if your grip fails. I do applaud and appreciate the craftsmanship that went into building this firearm but a few suggestions for takedown would be greatly appreciated.

Does anyone have any suggestions on making the bushing removal on the Professional Model any easier other than thousands of rounds. I have tried leaving the smallest film of oil on the bushing to no avail. The bushing wrench for me is still a must and you better be prepared for the spring if your grip fails. I do applaud and appreciate the craftsmanship that went into building this firearm but a few suggestions for takedown would be greatly appreciated.
Have you tried any anti seize?
I usually mix a thin lube like CLP with some nickle antiseize. This allows a thin film of antiseize to stay after the oil dries. I call it a poormans Robar.

Have you tried any anti seize?
I usually mix a thin lube like CLP with some nickle antiseize. This allows a thin film of antiseize to stay after the oil dries. I call it a poormans Robar.

I have not but will give this a try. Thank You for the tip

My Professional after 1000 rds came apart without any trouble . My TGO 1 was harder but even
after 1000 rds it was much easier

Thank You for the video. I can get through every step without issue until its time to push the barrel and bushing out. I still have hundreds of rounds to go to reach the 1000 mark. The first time breaking it down I thought there was a mechanical issue with the barrel and bushing. I have never dealt with anything put together with these tolerances. The slide now moves very freely and easy to rack. Looking forward to the next hundreds of rounds just not the take downs.

Thank You for the video. I can get through every step without issue until its time to push the barrel and bushing out. I still have hundreds of rounds to go to reach the 1000 mark. The first time breaking it down I thought there was a mechanical issue with the barrel and bushing. I have never dealt with anything put together with these tolerances. The slide now moves very freely and easy to rack. Looking forward to the next hundreds of rounds just not the take downs.

I was told not to break any of my SACS pistols down before 500 rds . It needs to go through some heat cycles to break in . You will be fine its all normal for a Professional

Back