testtest

Purchased Hellcat Never received OSP mounting plates..... Please Help

I ordered a Springfield Hellcat OSP in July from Palmetto State Armory and never received the OSP mounting plates.
Just purchased Shield RMSC and can not mount it. I looked all over online and can not find anything. Tried calling and emailing Springfield Armory with no response. Please Help

I ordered a Springfield Hellcat OSP in July from Palmetto State Armory and never received the OSP mounting plates.
Just purchased Shield RMSC and can not mount it. I looked all over online and can not find anything. Tried calling and emailing Springfield Armory with no response. Please Help
No mounting plate necessary. Just remove the 2 screws in front of your rear sights with a #10 Torx driver, remove that plate, and you're ready to install your RMSc. Be sure to use the right screws (not the ones you removed). You can purchase the correct set on Springfield's website for $4.99 including the correct driver (not the Torx) if you didn't get a set of the proper size with the Shield (7.5 mm Allen driver). Part #HC6070 for the Springfield kit.

Edit to add part #.

Last edited:
ftpgroup- Forgot to add: Apply a tiny drop of blue Loctite #242 to each screw, tighten to 15 inch lbs., and let cure for 24 hours before firing. Hope these posts help you.

Back