testtest

Question for Gunsmiths

A real Gunsmith must be able to take any gun, of any kind, fix any problem it may have including making replacement parts from scratch. Being a gunsmith also means you have to be a machinist, welder and a woodworker.
The Colorado School of Trades offers an in-house, hands on Gunsmith course. I hear its hard to get into due to a waiting list and if you do, it ain't cheap. Bear in mind that you will have to move there. This is a full time school.
The traditional method was to apprentice under a Master. But there are very few Masters left anymore and I seriously doubt one would take on a complete stranger.
I do all my own work. Learned mostly from books, videos and my own mistakes. I'm a pretty fair hobbyist, but no where near a real gunsmith.
Have a friend that attended years ago. He could do anything. There is a certified gun smithing school in Okla. look up the name, ill try go find, good reputation

Although maybe not as comprehensive as above, if you don't want to move to liberal CO:

I guess you missed the last few elections in Arizona. The state is run by Democrats and Democrats are one seat from flipping the state House and Senate 😁

I guess you missed the last few elections in Arizona. The state is run by Democrats and Democrats are one seat from flipping the state House and Senate 😁

I didn't miss anything about the "last few elections" nor the democrats taking power in the legislature. My wife and I are AZ natives, have lived through AZ being Barry Goldwater RED that lasted for years.

Unqualified #44 came along to turn the state PURPLE, which has continued with corrupt #46 who uses his puppet master's note cards. Yes, the democrats are trying to turn the state BLUE, by using election tricks and naive voters.

The three high population regions (which coincidentally host liberal universities): Phoenix, Tucson and Flagstaff are recognized bastions of liberalism. The 2023 census shows (at least) 7,000,000 residents in AZ. The Phoenix metro area has over 5,000,000 residents. Tucson has approx 550,000 residents. Flagstaff has approx 76,000 residents. Then add a few thousand Native American reservation residents and US military.

Voters in high density districts determine who will govern AZ, or any other state. Just as Los Angeles and San Francisco voters determine representatives for the entire state. Smaller conservative districts are at a disadvantage and underrepresented. To many of the people who fled liberal states moved to AZ to get away from the liberals/taxes/crime only to again vote for politicians like those who turned their home states into rats nests. It hasn't helped that a few of our elected AZ state and federal politicians proved to be RINOs. A few elected representatives committed election corruption in the recent past.

Most small rural communities are still conservative. Thousands of conservatives show up to hear every President Trump speech. They did at Prescott's Love Field airport in 2022.

Voters deserve the government they elect, the rest of us do not.

Last edited:
I just read on Reuters that 340,000 migrants have come through the Tucson sector since November 2023. And that they are being allowed to work given certain government accommodations while they wait for their asylum hearings. Which could take years. So it’s looking more and more like your voting population will be continuing to turn blue in the near future.

Guess he wasn't really interested in any advice after all.
too many of todays youth, want things quick and easy....

seems to me only us old timers knew the value of actual going to a trade/tech school, for that hands on learning.

if there were to be online training for truck drivers............

y'all had better stay off the roads, cuz it'll be as bad as one of these.....

1715120575779.png

Back