testtest

Range Day 15 Feb

powerboatr

Professional
Have you ever put so many rounds through your 45s that it takes you over 2 hours to clean them?
not to mention the 9mm s took 45 by themselves

anyway my lady and i had a great day, even better day at the range, even with the old codger assssshat that has his rifles laid out on 8 lanes, even though he was only shooting at ONE.. and all his cases on the back benches like he owned the place. He got upset becasue i grabbed my spent brass that landed in front of one of his rifle cases . we had a talk. he left shortly, he usually does anyway when people show up. its almost like he is doing something illegal and is afraid folks might figure it out.
despite dip stick ,
it was a great day
the new 1911 stainless loaded got a work OUT. 200 just through it in 5 round events. got her nice and hot, let her cool and shot the others, and heated her up again. i did have one of the magazines create an issue , the tab sticks as you load rounds, and jamms so you can put a round in. i have to look at it and see if a file can fix it or send it in . so i used the second magazine without issue.
the 1967 colt and the Ronin, got a work out as well... (y)

i like the ronin tooooo, its a bit lighter, but its a great worker

but the best take away, was that my WIFE joined me and shot many many rounds
most dont know, but she has a brain disease that often can completely make leaving the house a non starter, she has had a great few weeks and the sun was out and she was ready to punch some paper.
we never plan anything any more as we have no idea what each day may bring, so good days we are climbing the walls to get outside.

Back