testtest

Range Day- Friday

KillerFord1977

SAINT
Founding Member
@SimonRL and I went to the favorite LGS today.

Left- simon’s first 2 rounds
right- my first round

Cold start. Our first shot of the day😁
10 yards

IMG_5509.jpeg
IMG_5510.jpeg

Rest of targets working across with Simon
IMG_5511.jpeg

@SimonRL and I went to the favorite LGS today.

Left- simon’s first 2 rounds
right- my first round

Cold start. Our first shot of the day😁
10 yards

View attachment 54577View attachment 54578

Rest of targets working across with Simon
View attachment 54579
Are flies afraid to fly by for fear you 2 jokers will shot their wings off ?? Yikes. 😡🤬😡🤬 aah, I meant, not too shabby, guys, I’d be ecstatic w/ those results but guess you think you should do better !! Nice.

Are flies afraid to fly by for fear you 2 jokers will shot their wings off ?? Yikes. 😡🤬😡🤬 aah, I meant, not too shabby, guys, I’d be ecstatic w/ those results but guess you think you should do better !! Nice.
My best friend who passed years ago was a benchrest competitor, when we went to our range for him to practice and get his loads worked up, he would bring some fruit and place it on the target stand and wait for flies, I had my spotting scope and would watch for flies to land……then poof….they just disappeared…….

Hi,

I do that a lot too. My first shot will be right in the bullseye. The rest of the shots have a mind of their own. :ROFLMAO:

Nice workout guys. You give me something to aim for. (See what I did there?) :LOL:

Seriously good looking targets. Fun stuff.

Thank you for your indulgence,

BassCliff
Enjoy.
I applaud your effort to improve.
You have come a long, long way .
Embrace what is giving you troubles and focus on that.
Maybe try someone new for instruction. I think you do very well except for a few guns.
Time to let go of them…
Move on
By now, if you cannot master them, they need to go

Back