testtest

Range day - outdoor - full auto

KillerFord1977

SAINT
Founding Member
@SimonRL and I went outdoor police range again today… full auto toys came out . N Wind at 16 mph. 36 degrees . Fun day

IMG_5069.jpeg
IMG_5071.jpeg
IMG_5075.jpeg

IMG_5079.jpeg
IMG_5080.jpeg

Someone is a weenie for wearing a jacket:ROFLMAO:. That weather is perfect for my tank top and shorts, well I might have to put on a sleeveless for that much wind:unsure:
I was wearing a battery operated vest with warmers in it! I grew up in the North East and went to college in Buffalo and played pond hockey well into my later years. I’ve had my skate laces freeze up so badly that you couldn’t unlace them, they just bent like soft metal and the hair hanging down from my beanie freeze solid. I earned my badge in freezing your ass off. I moved to Texas to get away from that chit.

I was wearing a battery operated vest with warmers in it! I grew up in the North East and went to college in Buffalo and played pond hockey well into my later years. I’ve had my skate laces freeze up so badly that you couldn’t unlace them, they just bent like soft metal and the hair hanging down from my beanie freeze solid. I earned my badge in freezing your ass off. I moved to Texas to get away from that chit.
I'm accustomed to this weather (Texas panhandle, i.e. west Texas), but going further north it will require a jacket and warm gear. Back in '86 I went to Crested Butte (near Gunnison, CO) and got there about 3:30am and it was -39 at the time. My mustache froze. It was the coldest place in the nation at the time -64. NO THANKS!

Didnt go full auto today at the outdoor police range, but did get in some Garand time.
SWAT guys and some hard core shooters had a hell of a time with peep sights after their Eotech’s ..🤣🤣🤣

One old timer could hang with me.
What left them all impressed was the fact so many troops carried these for several wars. They were left with some appreciation. All loved to shoot it.

Son came along as well 😁👍

IMG_5327.jpeg
IMG_5321.jpeg
IMG_5320.jpeg
IMG_5314.jpeg
IMG_5319.jpeg

Hi,

Didnt go full auto today at the outdoor police range, but did get in some Garand time.
SWAT guys and some hard core shooters had a hell of a time with peep sights after their Eotech’s ..🤣🤣🤣

One old timer could hang with me.
What left them all impressed was the fact so many troops carried these for several wars. They were left with some appreciation. All loved to shoot it.

Son came along as well 😁👍

View attachment 52915View attachment 52916View attachment 52917View attachment 52919View attachment 52918

Too much fun! Looks like a great day. :D

Thank you for your indulgence,

BassCliff

Back