testtest

Range Report: VP9 Rental, Practice, 3/27/24

Hi,

If Mrs. BassCliff tries it and likes it, I may have to buy two! We'll see. I'm going to ask if the rental can be configured with the smaller parts on the grip. Maybe the range guys still have the extra backstraps/side panels.

Doing some window shopping, the optics ready versions are $200-$300 more than the standard. Maybe I'm not looking in the right place. ;)

Thank you for your indulgence,

BassCliff
I don’t have small hands but I like medium side panels and the small backstrap.

Btw, shop around on Gun Deals. I got my Optics Ready VP9s very inexpensively.

Yeah they’re more expensive. They are however less expensive than buying an optic ready slide later. Or having yours milled.
Yep. If you want optic options, don’t be a Bella. I jumped at one for a really good price, but it wasn’t optics ready😎. My hands are xs and I can wear children’s gloves. I have mine configured small all around. But the beauty of the VP9 is you can adjust all over the place. 🥰

Last edited:
Hi,

Yep. If you want optic options, don’t be a Bella. I jumped at one for a really good price, but it wasn’t optics ready😎. My hands are xs and I can wear children’s gloves. I have mine configured small all around. But the beauty of the VP9 is you can adjust all over the place. 🥰

That's why I'm thinking I'll have to buy two. One to configure with the small grip parts and one for me and my manly bass player stumps. :ROFLMAO:

BassCliff

Hi,

I don’t have small hands but I like medium side panels and the small backstrap.

Btw, shop around on Gun Deals. I got my Optics Ready VP9s very inexpensively.

You bet, I'll be keeping my eye out. I'll have to try out an optic to see if they'll work for me. I'm pretty sure the range has some mounted on a few of their rentals.

Seems there's a coordinated effort to recruit me into the VP9 Club. ;)

BassCliff

Hi,

You bet, I'll be keeping my eye out. I'll have to try out an optic to see if they'll work for me. I'm pretty sure the range has some mounted on a few of their rentals.

Seems there's a coordinated effort to recruit me into the VP9 Club. ;)

BassCliff
And then you get a personalized invite to the Multi-VP9 club, typically followed up by the HK45, P30 and SP5 clubs. Don’t fight it.

Hi,

That's why I'm thinking I'll have to buy two. One to configure with the small grip parts and one for me and my manly bass player stumps. :ROFLMAO:

BassCliff
You’ll start at two.

Then…

IMG_3711.jpeg

(From the top)
VP9 Match
VP9 L(onglside)
Tactical slide (tactical frame is on the L)
OR w/Deltapoint
OR w/SCS
FDEw/TLR1HD

(Not pictured: a pure vanilla VP9 that’s on loan)

Back