testtest

Reminder: Hide your Valuables

Oh me first.
The company is called “Barton’s Brand”
There high end bourbon is (1792)
Making whisky is fun
59A4157A-4452-472B-ACF9-418F436F6D6B.jpeg
D8A4658A-42D1-4562-B3BA-852B989DC07B.jpeg

Keeping valuables out of sight in the vehicle has been a pet peeve (almost OCD-borderline) of mine for yrs. I'm always reminding the grandsons (and wife) to make sure their tablets/phone, etc are out of view in the truck if we stop somewhere for any extended period, such as a restaurant, store, etc. The only thing I want people to see if they're looking through the windows is just a "sanitized" interior, meaning nothing out, except maybe soda/water bottles, or fast food beverage cups in the cup holders. I don't believe in tempting those with nefarious intentions.

I have always drilled my wife and son about keeping things out of sight. My son had a convertible Mustang and I kept telling him to store everything in the trunk and never lock the doors. He left a bunch of change and a couple dollars in the cup holder of his console, AND LOCKED THE DOORS, Next morning his change was gone and his top was sliced up from a box cutter. $1100 for a new top because he didn't have insurance to cover theft or vandalism.

I remember my grand daddy having one of those things KillerFord1977 showed in the picture above with that big copper thing. Except grand daddy didn't need a ladder to reach the lid on his. And he always had a big stack of wood handy! Oh yeh! :)

regards,
jumpinjoe

Back