testtest

Review: Bushnell RXM-300 Reflex Optic

That thing is large. And ugly. And expensive for being a Bushnell. If I dropped $1500 on a pistol I don't think I'd put a Bushnell on it. Especially when you can get a Holosun 407 for less and a 507 for nearly the same price. And with all those features.

That thing is large. And ugly. And expensive for being a Bushnell. If I dropped $1500 on a pistol I don't think I'd put a Bushnell on it. Especially when you can get a Holosun 407 for less and a 507 for nearly the same price. And with all those features.
The title of this optic is Bushnell made a Bus Windshield for your Pew. Pew View did a pretty good torture test dropped it mounted on the gun inverted straight onto a cinder block and used it to Hammer a spent shell casing into the side of table at the range all the while using the optic on the table to cycle the slide. Sold me. I'll tell you what is big and that is the Prodigy loaded with 21 it's a bit stout you'll need to go to the gym more Bob.

The title of this optic is Bushnell made a Bus Windshield for your Pew. Pew View did a pretty good torture test dropped it mounted on the gun inverted straight onto a cinder block and used it to Hammer a spent shell casing into the side of table at the range all the while using the optic on the table to cycle the slide. Sold me. I'll tell you what is big and that is the Prodigy loaded with 21 it's a bit stout you'll need to go to the gym more Bob.
I hunt with a .44 mag with an 8 1/2” barrel. Pretty sure I’ll manage.

What kind of .44 mag?
Well, I used to have a Super Blackhawk with a 10" barrel. Now I just have the Taurus model 44 I bought when I was 21, which was 35 years ago. And before you start on Taurus, I have thousands upon thousands of rounds through this gun over the course of the last 3 decades and it has never had a single issue.

Back