testtest

Review: Mission First Tactical Leather Hybrid AIWB Holster

Yeah, but what about my WML & RDS…

Hello all, here is today's article posted on TheArmoryLife.com. It is titled “Review: Mission First Tactical Leather Hybrid AIWB Holster” and can be found at https://www.thearmorylife.com/mission-first-tactical-leather-hybrid-aiwb-holster-review/.

I purchased the Mission First leather hybrid holster for my Hellcat. I didn’t receive any directions on adjusting the cant or retention. Would someone explain where I can find this information. Thanks!

Thanks for the article, Mike.

Going about a person’s normal daily activities like bending over, getting in and out of a car or truck, etc., I wonder if the holster has a tendency to rotate? The clip is wider that some, which would help, but that has been my experience with a single clip.

Thanks for the article, Mike.

Going about a person’s normal daily activities like bending over, getting in and out of a car or truck, etc., I wonder if the holster has a tendency to rotate? The clip is wider that some, which would help, but that has been my experience with a single clip.
I had thought the same thing. My latest holster I went with the standard clip as opposed to the utiliclip. The standard clip being very similar to the one on this holster ( mine are Muddy River). I actually like it better than the utiliclip. Even though it's plastic and a single clip, the holster stays pretty solid and it is far easier to put on and take off.

This has become my EDC now that it's getting hot outside. Appendix style. Very happy.

XlgDxDl.jpg

Back