testtest

review of a substitute for T-paper and modern day thunder mug

Bidet Toilet Seat Attachment, Non-Electric Bidet Fresh Water Sprayer with Adjustable Angle and Self Cleaning Nozzle (1387-white) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B086W5Y5TT/ref=cm_sw_r_other_apa_i_VRgPEbN4H4ZY8

So no tp available at all? What happens when they lose their water pressure/supply? 🤔 🤤

So no tp available at all? What happens when they lose their water pressure/supply? 🤔 🤤
EA3F5BD5-A198-431C-8A0C-FD22169B3D71.jpeg

Bidet Toilet Seat Attachment, Non-Electric Bidet Fresh Water Sprayer with Adjustable Angle and Self Cleaning Nozzle (1387-white) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B086W5Y5TT/ref=cm_sw_r_other_apa_i_VRgPEbN4H4ZY8

I told my wife when things get back to normal, these are going to show up. She is not having it.

I told my wife when things get back to normal, these are going to show up. She is not having it.

So...

My wife & I like to travel to Europe every couple of years (supposed to visit cousins in Switzerland this summer, but that ain’t happening now).

Having used a bidet...I kinda want one.

I mean, if you got poop on your hand, you wouldn’t just wipe it off with a paper towel, would you?

So...

My wife & I like to travel to Europe every couple of years (supposed to visit cousins in Switzerland this summer, but that ain’t happening now).

I mean, if you got poop on your hand, you wouldn’t just wipe it off with a paper towel, would you?
Just got the house remolded a few years ago and these weren't on the must have list. I am seriously going to look at some of the "add on" versions when\if the world goes back to normal.
You make a good point.

So...

You reminded me of the best veggy lasagna I ever had, St. Moritz this is going to be the 3rd year I haven't been back. Where's Budlightyear when you need him? 😥

Back