testtest

Review: Shield SMSc Red Dot

Actually the stickers provided by Shield aren't just promotional junk. I have spoken with Shield and the round stickers are to be applied to the CR2032 battery (just one per battery) to make it a tad thicker so that there is a really tight seal to the battery connectors-to guarentee flawless service under heavy recoil..... I have a number of Shiled sights and they are indeed the best there is.....

Actually the stickers provided by Shield aren't just promotional junk. I have spoken with Shield and the round stickers are to be applied to the CR2032 battery (just one per battery) to make it a tad thicker so that there is a really tight seal to the battery connectors-to guarentee flawless service under heavy recoil..... I have a number of Shiled sights and they are indeed the best there is.....
I've had the SMSc on my Hellcat since I bought the gun about 4+ yrs ago. I can't find a single thing about it I don't like! Sighted in at 10 yds, it sits directly on top of my front sight and hasn't moved a hair's width since it was installed.

You may like yours and there may be nothing you can find fault with. But they are definitely NOT the best there is. Not by a long shot.

Back