testtest

Review: XD-M Elite 4.5" OSP 10mm

Mine is dead-on accurate without a Red Dot. This is my first Springfield I purchased
and will buy more. XD-M Elite 4.5" OSP 10mm. Mine shoots the best for target-indoor
range practice with CCI Blazer Brass 180gr FMJ's. It is also dead on with my SD ammo I use.
Winchester 180gr Defender's and Buffalo Bore Heavy 180gr. Corbon's 150gr HP's shoot about
2in groups; But they are flying at 1300+fps. Another awesome SD round..!!!..😎

I have a question regarding the XD-M Elite 4.5" 10mm. I just picked one up yesterday, it's my first Springfield, so this could be due to lack of familiarity, but I notice that if I don't have the grip safety depressed I cannot rack the slide. Is this SOP for XD-M's?

Actually, I made the mistake 3 years ago of not getting the threaded barrel version when they had it in FDE. At the time, I was looking at both 9 & 10 in FDE. The 9 had the threaded and non-threaded barrels included, but the 10 only had the threaded. I should have just picked up both, but I only got the 9 thinking that they would offer the same package (threaded and non-threaded) for the 10 later.

Anybody know if I can simply replace the slide/barrel to a 10mm on my 9mm elite 4.5 or not or is there gonna be more to it than that?

Anybody know if I can simply replace the slide/barrel to a 10mm on my 9mm elite 4.5 or not or is there gonna be more to it than that?
It won't work because of multiple reasons.

The 10mm XDM is built off of the same pistol frame as the .45acp XDM.

Back