testtest

RIFLE CALIBERS IN REVOLVERS?

I have shot a S&W 500, also 444 Marlin and 45 Mag in T/C. Not fond of any of them. I will stick with my Dan Wesson 445 Supermag. Has 1/10 inch longer case than 44 Reminton Magnum. My 300 grain hard cast bear rounds will go through a 4x6 piece of oak on either direction. Recoil is noticeable but manageable. I guess as I get older I do not like excessive recoil as much. 😉

Check out the barrels on these in the video that was include in the Kahr newsletter email article Talyn post in thread. Some pretty powerful stuff & nice shooting after the joking around by “Kentucky Ballistics” & “Demolition Ranch” dudes:

Check out the barrels on these in the video that was include in the Kahr newsletter email article Talyn post in thread. Some pretty powerful stuff & nice shooting after the joking around by “Kentucky Ballistics” & “Demolition Ranch” dudes:

Forum members?

GOOD GOD !!! Nobody 'NEEDS' something like that, but it's nice to know anybody can have one if they 'WANT' one......

Ned Buntline has to be rolling over in his grave !!!

Forum members?
No, those two guys do uTube videos under the names I put in quotes. The video introduction starts off like something from the terminator two movie. They know each other & were kidding that they were having a feud. It’s just a cool video showing them shoot those monster revolvers

BET7,

The best part of that video was those guys were having a blast. They're very easy to like.
Agreed SATRP, I've watched a few of their videos on uTube, but never the two of them together. Matt from "Demolition Ranch" is in Tenn. and did a video with Hickok45 on "Guns Hickok45 probably never shot" or something like that. I'm guessing Brandon Herrera "TheAKGuy" (another uTuber that I've haven't watched before), is another buddy of theirs and they all like to goof around on each other.

Back