testtest

Road Rage and Monumental Stupidity

HayesGreener

Hellcat
I have not seen any history on these two morons, but I will wager they both have long histories, maybe not criminal, but at least of stupid decisions

I have not seen any history on these two morons, but I will wager they both have long histories, maybe not criminal, but at least of stupid decisions
Unbelievable, and who suffers the most? The children of these two brain dead individuals who care nothing for anyone other then themselves.

Currently In Louisville there is someone who is traveling on Highway 264 known as the (Watterson) who has for the last 8 months shot at over 6 other vehicles for no other reason than to cause carnage. All the shootings have been done at night, two people have been killed.

Unbelievable, and who suffers the most? The children of these two brain dead individuals who care nothing for anyone other then themselves.

Currently In Louisville there is someone who is traveling on Highway 264 known as the (Watterson) who has for the last 8 months shot at over 6 other vehicles for no other reason than to cause carnage. All the shootings have been done at night, two people have been killed.

We have similar stupidity in Memphis.

One witness described the high-speed chase as “cat and mouse the whole time,” and told officers that “he knew something bad was going to happen,” according to the NCSO arrest report.

I have to ask this, you see this unfolding in front of you why do you continue to follow the rolling poop train?

Why do you not take the next exit and sit there for a minute and let them roll?

Keystone, the same thing has been happening on a section of I95 between Richmond and Petersburg for several years now. Only if a driver is injured does it make the news. Got to wonder how much goes unreported.

Back