testtest

Road trip.

Jsimon78

Professional
Well since I have given it thought. My CZ SP01 that I just acquired lately is going to go to my mom. Her birthday is coming up in 2 months and she’s getting her FOID card(damn Illinois). I know I been the CZ fanboy lately but I figured my mom deserves at least 1 nice toy to get used too. As for me, I’m not sure what will be next.
 
Well since I have given it thought. My CZ SP01 that I just acquired lately is going to go to my mom. Her birthday is coming up in 2 months and she’s getting her FOID card(damn Illinois). I know I been the CZ fanboy lately but I figured my mom deserves at least 1 nice toy to get used too. As for me, I’m not sure what will be next.
A windfall (Thank You President Biden) saw me CZ shopping. CZ P 10 F .45, P-10 C 9 MM, and Shadow 2 Carry, I like them all. The Shadow 2 Carry is kind of the primo carry gun, but the P-10 C really is all I would really need in a 9 MM carry gun. It's very accurate, handles recoils well, I haven't a malfunction of any kind with any ammunition. The trigger is a pleasant surprise since polymer guns are sometimes weak in that area. I have other striker fired pistols but this one stands out. Priced at $430 or so I think it's a really good buy.
IMG_2075 - Copy.JPG
CZ Shadow 2 Carry.JPG
 
A windfall (Thank You President Biden) saw me CZ shopping. CZ P 10 F .45, P-10 C 9 MM, and Shadow 2 Carry, I like them all. The Shadow 2 Carry is kind of the primo carry gun, but the P-10 C really is all I would really need in a 9 MM carry gun. It's very accurate, handles recoils well, I haven't a malfunction of any kind with any ammunition. The trigger is a pleasant surprise since polymer guns are sometimes weak in that area. I have other striker fired pistols but this one stands out. Priced at $430 or so I think it's a really good buy.View attachment 120181View attachment 120182

I think I got the P10C close to when it came out because those magazines where not easy to get. I remember finding them “in stock” then payday comes around “out of stock”.

CZ is a good brand. Little expensive but they take a beating like the XDm’s I have.
 
Back
Top