testtest

Royal Tiger Imports GI M1 Carbines

Talyn

SAINT
Founding Member
More carbines...

Royal Tiger Imports GI M1 Carbines

Might need some volunteers for cleaning them.

Royal-Tiger-M1-Carbine-6.jpg

Royal Tiger Imports

Classic Firearms sent me an E-mail of an unboxing of M1 Carbines they recently got in, about 2 weeks ago. I watched the video at that time (about 20 minutes), then went to the link to "own a M1 Carbine" to see what their prices were. When I got there "Sorry, out of Stock" :(. Granted, Classic Firearms Facebook page gets these offers before the emails are sent out (I'm not a Facebook user), so they might have been snapped up mostly by those folks, but generally most of their C&R offers are available after the video emails are sent (goes to show you how the M1 Carbines are such a hot item).
I told my Buddy FFL salesman about it, and he got all excited before I deflated his hopes saying they were out of stock. I told him I read this article about the Ethiopian cache found by Royal Tiger Imports (which I read about three weeks ago), but didn't think the Classic Firearms lot were part of that.
I have a M1 Carbine that is made up of different manufactures of that time. Saginaw Receiver, The barrel is marked Rockola, and I believe the sales guy told me the stock was Underwood. It came with a sling, and the oiler was with it, plus it had the butt stock pouch. I added a reproduction bayonet, and it was complete.
I'd really like to find an IBM Paratrooper to add to my collection. They had an IBM (non Paratrooper), M1 the day before I actually bought my Saginaw. I thought about it and went back to buy it the next day and it was gone (along with a Rockola that would have been my 2nd choice). So I ended up with the Saginaw, as I wanted one with the bayonet lug on it and the other remaining M1 didn't have one. You snooze, you lose. 🤷‍♂️

I had a chance to buy one of these about 5-6 years ago, passed on it, my mistake

Edit: good video grasshopper

Last edited:
Back