testtest

Sadly, another example of why we carry!

MSM blurs the face of the killer and doesn’t mention that this couple are/ were BLM activists. They claim they are protecting his identity because he hasn’t been charged yet. Although they felt no such compunction with any of the J6 protesters.

The female is refusing to give a description of the killer or say what color he is to the police.

The victims friends set up a Go Fund Me. Not for the victims funeral or his family, but for themselves so they can take time off work to deal with their grief. It’s up to 60k as of this morning.

MSM blurs the face of the killer and doesn’t mention that this couple are/ were BLM activists. They claim they are protecting his identity because he hasn’t been charged yet. Although they felt no such compunction with any of the J6 protesters.

The female is refusing to give a description of the killer or say what color he is to the police.

The victims friends set up a Go Fund Me. Not for the victims funeral or his family, but for themselves so they can take time off work to deal with their grief. It’s up to 60k as of this morning.
this is why i feel nothing.......

As tough as that video for some people to watch, it's the reality some people face almost daily.

Even sometimes when you avoid eye contact and mind your own business the attacker decides it's your time that day. And if you're not prepared, you sometimes die or are disabled the rest of your life.

I've seen guys get stabbed and bleed out (Cantinas and in the street in Mexican border towns.).

I'm glad many people have not seen what I have, but it's also not surprising to me when something like this happens. Whereas some people have not been seen how quickly things can escalate and how it sometimes feels like there's nowhere to run.

When a bad guy has that kind of anger and you're with a loved one and can't exit, you better be ready to match his level of force.

but he said, "chill, chill, chill" to deescalate the situation. and that didn't work? i'm pretty sure there is no deescalation from a guy swinging a knife at you and your girlfriend.
terrible thing to have happened. then i read that his girlfriend refused to provide a description to police. she is just as deranged as the knife wielding lunatic. they're all part of the same damn problem.

but he said, "chill, chill, chill" to deescalate the situation. and that didn't work? i'm pretty sure there is no deescalation from a guy swinging a knife at you and your girlfriend.
terrible thing to have happened. then i read that his girlfriend refused to provide a description to police. she is just as deranged as the knife wielding lunatic. they're all part of the same damn problem.
1000%!!
Yet these "deranged" individual's keep voting for the same thing over and over. Honestly they get what they keep voting for... insanity!
Now lets put the shoe on the other foot. Say this guy did this to someone who had a CCW permit, now the dude and the girlfriend go balls to the wall on and on how this feral person could have/ should have been saved and how he didn't deserve to be shot. It becomes sickening on how misguided some people are in the vary face of the these things.

Did you by any chance read that in the post about 5 up from this one where I said that ? 😂😂

A sad commentary on our society. I'm sure they will need some PTSD counseling as well.

the thug would have "chilled", had there be a social worker with them at the time.

the thug would have "chilled", had there be a social worker with them at the time

Hey I'm a social worker, retiring, and I'm on this forum for a reason.

the thug would have "chilled", had there be a social worker with them at the time

Hey I'm a social worker, retiring, and I'm on this forum for a reason.
Awkward......😬
i could care less, i say it like it is.

i read from a facebook posting on my ccw site, a guy said he was "based"...... meaning...REAL....

that's me...REAL............not only REAL...but DAMNED REAL.

Back