testtest

Same thing but meaner

I walk the Florida wetlands for photography. Gator attacks aren’t “common” but they do happen and it’s nesting season. They’re notoriously difficult to kill so having a high power higher caliber pistol helps. Same for those in bear country.
Oh come on now. A little NAA .22LR revolver will take a gater out. I seen a guy on " Swamp people " do it. 😁

Those guys down there do kill gators with .22s. Way less damage to the meat and the skin. .22 mag to the skull will kill about anything.
They do but they’re also close, the gator is usually captured and tired from the fight, generally in a boat that gives them a positional advantage, and aiming at a very small soft spot in the skull.
I’d be retreating backwards, drawing, aiming, and shooting with little to no advanced warning.
🍎 & 🍊

They do but they’re also close, the gator is usually captured and tired from the fight, generally in a boat that gives them a positional advantage, and aiming at a very small soft spot in the skull.
I’d be retreating backwards, drawing, aiming, and shooting with little to no advanced warning.
🍎 & 🍊
1663437196170.gif

Future of gator hunting…….

Back