testtest

School hunting and archery classes are precluded from receiving federal funding.

It's also a part of thier kong term gun control plan. The less hunters there are it starts something of chain reaction. Less hunters most likely eventually means less interest in hunting weapons thr longer it goes on. Its a long term erosion plan.

And yet ironically, there are Exurbs flocking to my region and trying to get "back to the land" and learn how to hunt, grow things, etc. I heard that in Bozeman there is a regular class being offered called something like, "Processing Wild Game" which is basically just teaching people how to dress and breakdown a deer. And the class fills months in advance every time it's offered, mostly with people who have just recently moved there.

But God forbid we teach that to young kids as they grow up...

I can remember when archery was taught in PE classes at the middle school level in my county. To my knowledge gun safety instruction for hunters was not a part of the school curriculum. However, back in the 80s Virginia required new hunters to pass a safety course taught by the game department. In rural areas I imagine that school classrooms may have been used at night. This is how most city people do it:

screen-0.jpg

Years ago Missouri passed a law that anyone born after Jan. 1 1967 had to take a Hunter Education course to get a license. Having already been hunting for many years when the law passed and the fact that I missed the cut-off by almost 2 years I was a little upset by it when it happened and I refused to take the class for a couple years. When I did take it I brought a young relative with me so he could get his license. I enjoyed it so much I accepted an offer to become an instructor, though that was short lived due to time constraints.

Back