testtest

Search sucks

olejasper

Alpha
I'm new, here. I tried to do a search for "XD Mod 2 Tactical 5" High Cap".
The search would not include "XD, Mod, 2, 5, or Cap".
All it searched for was Tactical High.
That is the dumbest crap, I've ever seen.

Did you get the same msg I rec'd when I entered your phrasing into the search feature?

20210603_192513.png

If anybody had any idea what exactly it is you are looking for, we might be able to help you. Are you looking for just overall specs and info on that specific firearm? Because that would be real easy to find by looking at Springfield's actual website.

Last edited:
I'm new, here. I tried to do a search for "XD Mod 2 Tactical 5" High Cap".
The search would not include "XD, Mod, 2, 5, or Cap".
All it searched for was Tactical High.
That is the dumbest crap, I've ever seen.
That search function is indeed quirky. Had the same experience a number of times.

That search function is indeed quirky. Had the same experience a number of times.

If one is looking for specific information it is better to just state that in the thread. The main reason for the search function really is to avoid starting new threads about often discussed topics. If you take the time to start a thread about the search function sucking, you were already halfway there. Just tell us what you are looking for...

Edited for clarity. @TidalWave the last part of that post is not directed at you.

If anybody had any idea what exactly it is you are looking for, we might be able to help you. Are you looking for just overall specs and info on that specific firearm? Because that would be real easy to find by looking at Springfield's actual website.

All they show on the website is the low capacity model. I was trying to find out why they no longer list the high capacity model. Is the magazine the only difference in the 2 or do they have different mag wells.

They discontinued the Mod 2 line last year for some unknown reason. Glad I already got mine. As far as I know the magazines are the only difference between high capacity and " Regular" capacity.

Back