testtest

Seattle Fire Chief & BLM/Antifa collusion.

ex13F

Master Class
I know, I know, I'm such a bright ray of sunshine but I found this interesting but not surprising. I spent the summers of 1975 & 78 there and it was a beautiful city. I wouldn't return there now if you paid me.

I know someone that raves about how “progressive” and righteous Seattle is compared to the Midwest. Bragging about how much better life is.

Yet when I was walking around the University of Washington campus I saw more needles , syringes and homeless folks than I could count. Yeah sign me up…NOT

I’ll stick with small town midwest

When you turn the reins over to the fringe wackos this is what you get. That uprising should have been crushed on day one.
It seems with the progressive left like the groups that did the whole CHAD/CHAS thing there is no meeting in the middle. (That whole respectfully disagree thing)

And not even politics. Had one (from Seattle) that was driven by this or that statistical study on everything especially safety and children. To the point when I couldn’t even mention I like the this color in a Ford F 150 the. A triggered 20 min rant on how unsafe pickup trucks are studied this that etc. like holy **** lady!

It’s all their way or complete and utter chaos, trying to shout folks down into silence. With them or against them BS!

They really do need to bring civics back and people need to learn you can not eliminate all risks. None of us are getting off the planet alive. And while there are certain risk factor’s sometimes bad stuff just happens to good people!

Back