testtest

Second Amendment Rally 2020 Needs YOU

BET7

Ronin
Founding Member
There will be a virtual 2A rally this October 24th (link below for description and sign up). It doesn't have any time specified (maybe it's all day, or you get notified when it's about to start). I get a kick that it's virtual, because DC has limited the permitted size to no more then 50 people, and yet protests generally have more than that, and I'm sure nothing would be enforced if one was to occur there. Oh well, link below:

!

...Oh no...you're wrong. If the DEMOCRATS met, there'd be no enforcement. If it was BLM or Antifa or a "Defund" rally...there'd be no enforcement.

A 2A rally? Yeah....it'd get shut down pretty quickly.

If something live DOES happen? I'm an hour from DC and I'll be happy to go!
Yeah Peglegjoe, that's I was trying to convey, "violent protests, come on down", "pro 2A rally, stay away". Right now the pro 2A rally is virtual (since more than 50 would have attended). I'm thinking of signing up and listen to what the speakers have to say.

This virtual rally is live right now. It started at 4:00 EDT and will continue until 7:00 EDT You can access it from the link below which was included in an Email sent to me by the GOA.

"Tune in to watch over 30 speakers including Erich Pratt, John Crump, Maj Toure, Eric of IraqVeteran8888, and many others from the comfort of your own home.
2nd Amendment Rally
Saturday, October 24th
4PM EDT - 7PM EDT
Join The Rally At:"
https://www.2ndamendmentrally.com/

This virtual rally is live right now. It started at 4:00 EDT and will continue until 7:00 EDT You can access it from the link below which was included in an Email sent to me by the GOA.

"Tune in to watch over 30 speakers including Erich Pratt, John Crump, Maj Toure, Eric of IraqVeteran8888, and many others from the comfort of your own home.
2nd Amendment Rally
Saturday, October 24th
4PM EDT - 7PM EDT
Join The Rally At:"
https://www.2ndamendmentrally.com/
Thanks for posting, completely forgot about it.

Back