testtest

Secret Shootings

There was an incident back in August in Henderson, TN not too far from me. . FBI raided a disabled veteran's home. Man was in his garage and shot dead from outside through a window. Family members swear he was un-armed. Made the news for a couple of days, then just died out. To this day nobody knows why the FBI was there or what the man was suspected of. FBI ain't talkin' and apparently nobody other than the family is asking questions. They just seem to have made the whole incident go away.

Story Here

There was an incident back in August in Henderson, TN not too far from me. . FBI raided a disabled veteran's home. Man was in his garage and shot dead from outside through a window. Family members swear he was un-armed. Made the news for a couple of days, then just died out. To this day nobody knows why the FBI was there or what the man was suspected of. FBI ain't talkin' and apparently nobody other than the family is asking questions. They just seem to have made the whole incident go away.

Story Here
Damn!

Story Here
Seems to be a trend. If the facts don't further the narrative, quash the story. Not just LE, anything involving a shooter. Notice how the Nashville shooting disappeared, or how there was never any information about Las Vegas?

This government, and their DOJ is thoroughly corrupt.

Back