testtest

Selling My Springfield Edge Pistol

Let me start with; No I’m not selling it on the forum, there are many threads about selling and or trading in guns, many have said they wouldn’t sell a gun.
For me I have bought and sold and traded in many over the years with no regrets, after finding out the Saint Edge pistol will no longer be offered by Springfield I’m contemplating selling mine and focusing all my time, attention and money on shooting my M1A and currently owned handgun’s. I’ve had very good luck selling on ArmsList and although it now cost some money per month to list guns for sale I feel this gun would sell quickly.
I have 12 magazines and over a 1000 round’s of 5.56/.223 and the gun is setup with extras. I’ll post a picture later. Looking for thoughts on the price I should or could ask.

Last edited:
In the current climate?

I’d ask/set reserve at what I had in it, and let the market take it from there.

It’ll probably be easier to sell the ammo to someone you know locally…it’s stupid expensive to ship.
Understand. What I should have included is that I will only sell to someone within driving distance and I have no issues driving a couple hours.
I won’t ship anything, guns or ammunition.

For instance I’ve sold multiple guns on ArmsList and they all sold within days of posting to Kentucky residents.

I’ll also add that I looked at the website already and there are no Saint Edge pistol listed so I’m sure it will be of interest to someone quickly.

Last edited:
Let me start with; No I’m not selling it on the forum, there are many threads about selling and or trading in guns, many have said they wouldn’t sell a gun.
For me I have bought and sold and traded in many over the years with no regrets, after finding out the Saint Edge pistol will no longer be offered by Springfield I’m contemplating selling mine and focusing all my time, attention and money on shooting my M1A and currently owned handgun’s. I’ve had very good luck selling on ArmsList and although it now cost some money per month to list guns for sale I feel this gun would sell quickly.
I have 12 magazines and over a 1000 round’s of 5.56/.223 and the gun is setup with extras. I’ll post a picture later. Looking for thoughts on the price I should or could ask.
Before you sell it, have you considered buying a new upper for it in rifle length? Like 16” upper

Convert you pistol to a rifle and enjoy a nice 5.56 rifle

Where you're located "a couple of hours" can get you across many states, but in Texas it won't get you across town :unsure: :rolleyes: ;) , well maybe. You do have state(s) advantages at your location that is useful/helpful. If that is the only firearm in that cartridge then selling the ammo with it or without it for future use can be a decision frustration? With ammo should sell quickly for sure!

16 hours to Kentucky, one way. 5-6 hours of that is just getting out of Texas lol.
My wife left STL at 7 AM this morning. She just went through De Soto Texas a half an hour ago. And she has old people with her so she's driving nice. They are headed to Donna. I think it takes longer to get to Donna from the OK/TX border than it does to get from STL to Dallas though.

Back