testtest

Senate Upholds Biden’s Pistol Brace Rule Amid Controversial Vote

Why was it controversial ? It went almost exactly the way I figured it would. The only surprise was Manchin and that wasn't really a surprise. Disappointment but not really a surprise.

It blows my mind the dumbass comments Chumer and Durbin ( as well as grampa Joe) made with regards to what a brace actually does. Chuckie says, " When you see what looks like a machine gun strapped to someone's wrist, that's what these do" and Durbin claimed it turned them into automatic weapons. After what has to be hundreds of times being called out on these lies, they still double down. They do not care that anyone who isn't ignorant knows they are liars.

Last edited:
What gets me on this is, will this current administration even follow what the court sets, I doubt it, look how they practically ignore other rules the court set down
I think they'll have to on this. If the ATF enforces a law after the SCOTUS strikes it down, A) no court will convict and B) The ATF will end up having to answer a whole lot of uncomfortable questions about what it is they actually are allowed to do.

In reality the ATF needs to be defunded completely. In fact the ATF, FBI, IRS, CIA and DHS all need to be eliminated. We need a SCOTUS ruling the clarifies that bureaucratic organizations do NOT create law and their "Rules" cannot be enforced without congressional approval. And they should be held to the same laws as the rest of the citizenry. After being caught lying to a FISA court for wiretap warrants, why weren't Strozk and Page prosecuted ? After presiding over the murder of Randy Weaver's wife, kid and dog why is Dettlebach now the head of the ATF ? It's insane the amount of corruption the people in this country tolerate.

It blows my mind the dumbass comments Chumer and Durbin ( as well as grampa Joe) made with regards to what a brace actually does. Chuckie says, " When you see what looks like a machine gun strapped to someone's wrist, that's what these do" and Durbin claimed it turned them into automatic weapons. After what has to be hundreds of times being called out on these lies, they still double down. They do not care that anyone who isn't ignorant knows they are liars.
They are Dumb, Dumber and Dumbest. Most of the American people would believe them if they told them you could drink sea water. It's so unfrickin believable that people believe they are "saving" America. The corruption is right in front of them yet most are deaf, dumb and blind. Term limits and more. Geriatric presidents need to be stopped.

Why was it controversial ? It went almost exactly the way I figured it would. The only surprise was Manchin and that wasn't really a surprise. Disappointment but not really a surprise.

POTUS even claimed they changed the weapon's caliber to a bigger one!

Back