testtest

Serial number lookup

There are a lot of people on this forum that can help but there is not a Saint that has been discontinued “I believe” so information is on Springfield’s website.
Trajectory is round specific data.
I bought the Saint AR-15 when Springfield first got into the AR business. It was $850 at a local gun show & I got it for $800 out the door. I believe the link below, is the Saint model I bought, which is mostly bare bones. At the time there was no other Saint models like the Victor or Edge.

Ok so as you scroll down that page you come to an area that shows specifications. If that is your rifle.
Well that’s my rifle Keystone. I don’t know if it’s seanford240’s or not. Actually there are tabs for “overview”, “features”, “specs”, and “resources”, close to the top of the page that you can hit to jump right to that section. Sean should be able to find his model (I’m guessing it might be an early Saint model), and find the information that way.

Well that’s my rifle Keystone. I don’t know if it’s seanford240’s or not. Actually there are tabs for “overview”, “features”, “specs”, and “resources”, close to the top of the page that you can hit to jump right to that section. Sean should be able to find his model (I’m guessing it might be an early Saint model), and find the information that way.
That’s what I’ve been saying 🤔

That’s what I’ve been saying 🤔
Yep. you sure have. I've already done all of this. Prior to even starting the thread. My entire post is about.... "if anyone knew, where, I could look up my model, by serial number." like I said to you earlier. I appreciate you wanting share information about the rifle. However, I was really looking for a one stop place, where I could entire the serial and have everything pulled up. Instead of guessing and looking every individual part up and finding the compatible rifle. And yes this is a first generation Saint. Also, I misspoke its a AR pistol. I appreciate the help

Yep. you sure have. I've already done all of this. Prior to even starting the thread. My entire post is about.... "if anyone knew, where, I could look up my model, by serial number." like I said to you earlier. I appreciate you wanting share information about the rifle. However, I was really looking for a one stop place, where I could entire the serial and have everything pulled up. Instead of guessing and looking every individual part up and finding the compatible rifle. And yes this is a first generation Saint. Also, I misspoke its a AR pistol. I appreciate the help
Yeah, I don't think there's a site that shows SA S/N's for their new firearms. There are sites for serial numbers for the old Springfield Armory for firearms like their M1 Garand and Springfield 1903's (I know because I looked up mine that way).

Yeah, I don't think there's a site that shows SA S/N's for their new firearms. There are sites for serial numbers for the old Springfield Armory for firearms like their M1 Garand and Springfield 1903's (I know because I looked up mine that way).
Yeah that's what I've seen too. Just didn't know if I was missing something. Thank you for your help. Hopefully Springfield will return my emails someday.. 🤷‍♂️

Yeah that's what I've seen too. Just didn't know if I was missing something. Thank you for your help. Hopefully Springfield will return my emails someday.. 🤷‍♂️
You could also try calling them. I did that with Colt when I couldn't find anything online to get production dates on my used Anaconda and Python revolvers. The guy was very pleasant and helpful giving me the information and some history of those guns from that time period. I believe they now have a section on their website where you can look up the serial numbers (I guess a lot of people would call them and they figured "put it on the site already").
No problem answering your thread & question. That's what we are all here for, to help if we can. Too bad we could help more, but welcome to the forum in any regard.

Back