testtest

Server Maintenance - Forum Downtime

Thanks to Louis - Administration and our Moderators for all you do.
Is that satisfactory??
BM-0015-0148.jpg

I hope the format doesn't change. I hate logging back into a site and not recognize where I am. Of course the older I get the more that seems to happen in every day life!
After I survived my chemo and radiation the oncologist talked to me and the wife about what is referred to as chemo brain. He said that if I forgot things, couldnt remember things or lost track of things it was because of the chemo. I had a really big smile all the way home. The wife asked me if I planned to take advantage of what the doctor had said I told her right up till the day I die. But being 66 I often wonder if it is just my age or was he telling the truth when I forget things.

After I survived my chemo and radiation the oncologist talked to me and the wife about what is referred to as chemo brain. He said that if I forgot things, couldnt remember things or lost track of things it was because of the chemo. I had a really big smile all the way home. The wife asked me if I planned to take advantage of what the doctor had said I told her right up till the day I die. But being 66 I often wonder if it is just my age or was he telling the truth when I forget things.
i think he told you the truth, just don't let on to the wife.....you can get away with M.U.R.D.E.R.........lol

it'll most likely however, be a combo of the age and chemo

for me, if i hit the mega millions tonight for the nearly 1 billion dollars...??????????????

INSTANT memory loss of the wife, kids, grandkids, great grand kids.........

but an instant memory of "Jacquie" the pole dancer at the strip, uh.........LGS.......

Hello all,

Just a quick heads up that server that runs this forum and TheArmoryLife.com will be undergoing maintenance tonight and we'll experience some downtime. We're not exactly sure how long it will take, but we wanted to give everyone the heads up.
Are the servers back on-line? I can't seem to access the Forum through the app anymore. Did the app go away. AARRGGHH

Are the servers back on-line? I can't seem to access the Forum through the app anymore. Did the app go away. AARRGGHH
There's no APP that I'm even aware of that is specifically for this forum. Are you using ba third party APP to access the forum?

Back