testtest

Seven Methods of Concealed Carry for Women

Hi,

For the ladies, in my web surfing I've run across a YouTube channel called "She Equips Herself" that is full of handy advice for the fairer sex... https://m.youtube.com/@SheEquipsHerself

Mrs. BassCliff won't listen to me, but this young lady, Stavroula, is very helpful. ;)

Thank you for your indulgence,

BassCliff
Yes, Stavroula of She Euips Herself has several videos on Concealed Carry for women. I do subscribe to her Youtube Channel 👍

Hello all, here is today's article posted on TheArmoryLife.com. It is titled “Seven Methods of Concealed Carry for Women” and can be found at https://www.thearmorylife.com/seven-methods-of-concealed-carry-for-women/.

Thank you Laura for this helpful article. We women come in many shapes and sizes and being comfortable with CC is a challenge. Then when you carry 2 different guns, it poses more of a challenge...lol..belly bands work for me, but keep in mind the length of the barrel and make sure the barrel doesn't extend beyond the neoprene. Look forward to many articles to empower gun totin' women to carry and practice more and empower themselves, great job Mike and Laura 👏👍

Myself, I have a devil of a time dressing around my gun. What I like to wear and what I must wear to conceal are two very different things. If I had a nickel for every dollar I have spent on holsters, leggings, handbags, tshirts…blah, blah…I could retire tomorrow. That being said, I have found a holster or two, a couple pairs of leggings, and a few articles of clothing that, depending upon the season, work for various occasions.

Here is the funny part…I work (where I can’t carry), then I go home. I am an introvert, so I don’t go out much. But I carry when I go anywhere outside the house. So…leggings are a blessing, and not cheap ones. Been there, not pretty. A good sturdy pair with the holster pockets that will hold a full sized pistol. Mine do. I wish I knew how to share a link here, UnderTech UnderCover is a good seller. I wear theirs. Then all I need is a longer tshirt, hoodie, you’re good to go. Since I started carrying I have a collection of hoodies I wear. I hate hoodies, but we have a love/hate thing now. Jeans and sweatpants, never a problem.

Now try and polish me up…I’m screwed. Good thing is, I am rarely invited to formal occasions, but when I absolutely can’t wear a gun, I will carry it in a purse. I hate it, and it almost makes my skin crawl when I do. I had to one night in Nashville, and I sat on that bag and I sure it has permanent hand prints on it.

That’s pretty much my thing in a nutshell. But I’m constantly evolving. Learning lots every day. 😎

Myself, I have a devil of a time dressing around my gun. What I like to wear and what I must wear to conceal are two very different things. If I had a nickel for every dollar I have spent on holsters, leggings, handbags, tshirts…blah, blah…I could retire tomorrow. That being said, I have found a holster or two, a couple pairs of leggings, and a few articles of clothing that, depending upon the season, work for various occasions.

Here is the funny part…I work (where I can’t carry), then I go home. I am an introvert, so I don’t go out much. But I carry when I go anywhere outside the house. So…leggings are a blessing, and not cheap ones. Been there, not pretty. A good sturdy pair with the holster pockets that will hold a full sized pistol. Mine do. I wish I knew how to share a link here, UnderTech UnderCover is a good seller. I wear theirs. Then all I need is a longer tshirt, hoodie, you’re good to go. Since I started carrying I have a collection of hoodies I wear. I hate hoodies, but we have a love/hate thing now. Jeans and sweatpants, never a problem.

Now try and polish me up…I’m screwed. Good thing is, I am rarely invited to formal occasions, but when I absolutely can’t wear a gun, I will carry it in a purse. I hate it, and it almost makes my skin crawl when I do. I had to one night in Nashville, and I sat on that bag and I sure it has permanent hand prints on it.

That’s pretty much my thing in a nutshell. But I’m constantly evolving. Learning lots every day. 😎
Whatever Lara Croft 😉🙂

Girl, I know what you mean, especially if we wear our jeans and tops tight..kinda hard to conceal IWB wearing skinny jeans, lol. 😁 I wear a belly band, or Sticky Holster and carry either appendix or 3:15 or 3:30 ish past my hip bone. Also I carry pepper spray as my non lethal way to protect myself first. Women have a harder time dressing to conceal for sure...sometimes baggy rules.. good luck and thank you for sharing 🖐 stay safe

Girl, I know what you mean, especially if we wear our jeans and tops tight..kinda hard to conceal IWB wearing skinny jeans, lol. 😁 I wear a belly band, or Sticky Holster and carry either appendix or 3:15 or 3:30 ish past my hip bone. Also I carry pepper spray as my non lethal way to protect myself first. Women have a harder time dressing to conceal for sure...sometimes baggy rules.. good luck and thank you for sharing 🖐 stay safe
You only have a harder time because you’re too preoccupied with fashion sense. 🤣

If you wear a dress daily you are surely gonna have a harder time. If it were me I’d wear some shorts under the dress and carry in a leg holster.
If you wear a reasonable pair of jeans, like Wrangler Flex Waist for example, carry a reasonably concealable handgun ( Masada S, VP9SK, 320 XL, Shield, etc. )
You can get away with a normal shirt carrying appendix. And a decent quality auto or spring assist opening knife should be part of your EDC.

I suspect most wimmins don’t wear a dress or a business suit every day.

You only have a harder time because you’re too preoccupied with fashion sense. 🤣

If you wear a dress daily you are surely gonna have a harder time. If it were me I’d wear some shorts under the dress and carry in a leg holster.
If you wear a reasonable pair of jeans, like Wrangler Flex Waist for example, carry a reasonably concealable handgun ( Masada S, VP9SK, 320 XL, Shield, etc. )
You can get away with a normal shirt carrying appendix. And a decent quality auto or spring assist opening knife should be part of your EDC.

I suspect most wimmins don’t wear a dress or a business suit every day.
What’s this thing you’re calling “dress”? 😂😂😂

Back