testtest

Shield IWB

Ok, I have a standard 9mm Shield with a Recover SHR9 mounted on optic rail. I do not use a light, I just use it to improve the grip on my big mitt...
I realize that to some it may be an odd request but it is what it is...
Looking for a IWB...
Look forward to a response...
1599889013177.png

Ok, I have a standard 9mm Shield with a Recover SHR9 mounted on optic rail. I do not use a light, I just use it to improve the grip on my big mitt...
Looking for a IWB...
View attachment 10031

I carry all my Shields in Crossbreed mini tucks. You'd have to contact them to see if they have a mold for yours with the optic. Alien Gear makes a nice IWB too.

Looking for a IWB...
View attachment 10031
Crossbreed SuperTuck for my Performance Center Shield .45. Like Bassbob, you'll need to find out via website or call to Crossbreed to see if they have one for your light attachment.

Crossbreed SuperTuck for my Performance Center Shield .45. Like Bassbob, you'll need to find out via website or call to Crossbreed to see if they have one for your light attachment.

Crossbreed, MTR Custom Leather work extremely well, but would need to contact both.

Back