testtest

Shooting at Nashville restaurant on Easter leaves one dead, four injured

Hi,

Absolutely senseless. But this is why we train and prepare.

I was at the range a few weeks ago and who did I happen to meet in the lane next to me? My pastor. I carry to church. Even when I serve on the worship team playing bass, I can defend myself and my brothers and sisters in Christ. I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one.

Thank you for your indulgence,

BassCliff

It's a sad commentary on our society when we need to carry at church, but that's where we are now. I had this exact conversation with my pastor and that is the jist of what he said.

Naturally, the narrative will turn toward disarming the law-abiding at some point (unless it becomes politically embarrassing). That willingness to twist the story to suit the purpose of the political left provides an even more profound commentary on our society.

It's a sad commentary on our society when we need to carry at church, but that's where we are now. I had this exact conversation with my pastor and that is the jist of what he said.

Naturally, the narrative will turn toward disarming the law-abiding at some point (unless it becomes politically embarrassing). That willingness to twist the story to suit the purpose of the political left provides an even more profound commentary on our society.
Well said! 👆👆👆👆

Back